Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
WillyJL do you have the pre-releas of virsion 9 for mee the link i have from github is not working anymore
I was testing the script for when the release is ready, I didn’t actually release it. You can ignore those tests if you got emails or notifications (and also sorry for the spam, it really didn’t want to work like I wanted lol)

yohudood

May 6, 2017
I was testing the script for when the release is ready, I didn’t actually release it. You can ignore those tests if you got emails or notifications (and also sorry for the spam, it really didn’t want to work like I wanted lol)
np

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
I'm using brave so gotta wait for fucking google lol
so google rejected the application because i had requested access to all tabs, when i only used the current tab info. i didnt know there was a activeTab scope... either way i submitted the corrected one

also new update of the addon (v0.0.2): context menus! firefox version is already live, chrome should be a week or a bit less
View attachment Record_Navigator_20220621232810.mp4

• Sad
Reactions: CCrusader

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Any plans to include DLSite by chance? Would love to use one program for both F95 and DLSite. :)
Well it’s f95checker... also Unix philosophy goes “do one thing and do it well”... and finally I never even heard of that website... so highly unlikely, sorry

ChickenForSupper

May 14, 2018
I'm on Manjaro gnome and the login doesnt work its just a blank box. Tried the exe with wine, didnt work cuz python dll is missing and I cant easily install it. Tried the python script and the .sh both didnt work. Installed chromium but it wont let me change the browser, found the .json file and tried to manually change the browser and manually add in my credentials and none of it worked.

Yes I made sure I installed the requirements I ran the command and it installled without a hitch.
I have python 3.10.5 installed, I even downgraded to 3.9.5 and it still didnt work.

I am kind of a beginner with Linux but this shouldnt be too hard.
I may also just be completely retarded and somehow messed something up.

Any help apprecianted :)
1655935965900.png

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
I'm on Manjaro gnome and the login doesnt work its just a blank box. Tried the exe with wine, didnt work cuz python dll is missing and I cant easily install it. Tried the python script and the .sh both didnt work. Installed chromium but it wont let me change the browser, found the .json file and tried to manually change the browser and manually add in my credentials and none of it worked.

Yes I made sure I installed the requirements I ran the command and it installled without a hitch.
I have python 3.10.5 installed, I even downgraded to 3.9.5 and it still didnt work.

I am kind of a beginner with Linux but this shouldnt be too hard.
I may also just be completely retarded and somehow messed something up.

Any help apprecianted :)
View attachment 1885398
Sorry to hear you had to go through all that trouble... credentials in json are leftover from old versions, not used anymore. The current release of f95cjecker is quite old and I’m aware it is quite problematic... in the past 2 months I’ve been rewriting it completely from scratch, and it’s very close to release; totally usable as a replacement for current release. Give the latest build a shot!
Btw that link will always show new builds when I request them
Just look for the newest entry with a green tickmark and download the Linux artifact, it should contain all needed dependencies including the login webview. Keep in mind you will need a GitHub account to download the dev builds. Otherwise you can wait about a week or so for the official release, but if you can try out the beta I could also get more feedback from Linux users so please consider it!

Reactions: ChickenForSupper

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
basically yeah, thats how it ends up. i get the problem of the duplicates, but then it can get quite spaghetti codey trying to check which one to apply, and also the shades could be a good idea but they would end up being different from on the website...
to keep things simple what i did is:
View attachment 1883517
(the grey lines prefixed with # are comments and just for my own sake, they do nothing in practice, types are not actually grouped in any way)
so basically going from top to bottom, as soon as it finds one of the prefixes it gets assigned that type. i used that order because for example you have therads that are marked [tutorial] [rpgm] or [tool] [others] (now that i think about it my own post is prefixed wrong lol)
in the end all colors are the same as on the forum, apart from misc (yellow) and media (dark grey) which of course are not present on the website. chose those colors because they are the least used across the other prefixes
all those else if...reminds me of yandere simulator

yeah I'll leave the color decision to you

tested build 222, left it in bg mode,
20 worker
45 timeout
bg timer an hour and a half, came back hours later and saw this
1655956681999.png

oh fck, I copied but not pasted the code in More info but my snipping tool took over the text to give the picture :ROFLMAO:
fyi no I don't have a paste history, or at least it's not activated

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
all those else if...reminds me of yandere simulator

yeah I'll leave the color decision to you

tested build 222, left it in bg mode,
20 worker
45 timeout
bg timer an hour and a half, came back hours later and saw this
View attachment 1885692

oh fck, I copied but not pasted the code in More info but my snipping tool took over the text to give the picture :ROFLMAO:
fyi no I don't have a paste history, or at least it's not activated
Well still it’s a timeout error, not much I can do... because if it ended with a timeout error it means it failed to a timeout error 3 times already, so it probably means there really was something wrong with either your connection or f95zone

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I'm on Manjaro gnome and the login doesnt work its just a blank box. Tried the exe with wine,
I'm not on Manjaro, but Ubuntu. The only version I've managed to get working is build 171, so if all else fails perhaps that will work for you too. You can get it from the link WillyJL posted above.

starting build 222 i just get this
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/cx_Freeze/cx_Freeze/initscripts/__startup__.py", line 113, in run
  File "/home/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/cx_Freeze/cx_Freeze/initscripts/Console.py", line 15, in run
  File "/home/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/main.py", line 78, in <module>
  File "/home/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/main.py", line 17, in main
  File "/home/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/modules/globals.py", line 44, in <module>
  File "/home/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/modules/structs.py", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: /home/brosen/Visual Novels/F95Checker/222/lib/PyQt6/Qt6/lib/libQt6Gui.so.6: undefined symbol: _Z40qRegisterNormalizedMetaType_QDBusMessageRK10QByteArray, version Qt_6

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Found a bug, some threads will have the incorrect prefix
1655964842278.png
It happens with rpgm unity and abandonned games

ArchmageFil

Aug 19, 2017
Hi, thanks for a great tool. The stable version works great.
Tried the latest builds: Build #222 and #205 won't run.

Code:
>./F95Checker
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/cx_Freeze/cx_Freeze/initscripts/__startup__.py", line 113, in run
  File "/home/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/cx_Freeze/cx_Freeze/initscripts/Console.py", line 15, in run
  File "/home/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/main.py", line 78, in <module>
  File "/home/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/main.py", line 17, in main
  File "/home/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/modules/globals.py", line 44, in <module>
  File "/home/runner/work/F95Checker/F95Checker/src/modules/structs.py", line 1, in <module>
  ImportError: libQt6DBus.so.6: cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory
According to a search, this is a PyQt6 library. But the installation did not affect the result.
Code:
> pip install PyQt6
Requirement already satisfied: PyQt6 in /home/archmage/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages (6.3.1)
Requirement already satisfied: PyQt6-Qt6>=6.3.0 in /home/archmage/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages (from PyQt6) (6.3.1)
Requirement already satisfied: PyQt6-sip<14,>=13.4 in /home/archmage/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages (from PyQt6) (13.4.0)
I read Jarulf's post above and tried build #171 - it ran without problems, login was successful.
Got a timeout error, after changing the number of workers from 20 to 5 all OK. Maybe the site does not like too many requests? No, I updated a couple more times with 20 workers - everything is fine and this time refresh is faster. (there are 300 games in the list). Maybe it was just the first update (after v8.5) one time problem.

ChickenForSupper

May 14, 2018
Ok I tried build #222, didn't work because manjaro is a bit behind on the qt version (I have 6.3.0 and the error said it needed 6.3.1 - also when I tried to manually install 6.3.1 it had errors building it so I just gave up on that)

I tried build #171 the login works, I imported my bookmarks and after refreshing it got stuck.
I assume thats because some of them arent games so ill have to manually go through them and remove them.

But other than that, the few it did manage to load seem to work.
Also any plans on adding support for other threads that arent games? Like mods or animations? (assuming thats why the refresh gets stuck)

Appreciate the help! Thanks everyone

Reactions: WillyJL

ChickenForSupper

May 14, 2018
...I imported my bookmarks and after refreshing it got stuck.
I assume thats because some of them arent games so ill have to manually go through them and remove them.
Also any plans on adding support for other threads that arent games? Like mods or animations? (assuming thats why the refresh gets stuck)

nevermind, after clearing my temp files and restarting it all works including mods and animations

Reactions: WillyJL

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Found a bug, some threads will have the incorrect prefix
View attachment 1885792
It happens with rpgm unity and abandonned games
Did you ever run a full refresh since I changed the prefix type thingys shenanigans? Cos internally they are handled numerically so adding or renaming one in this case changed the number for the others
5BA782FE-8E97-4FAF-869F-BE2F0DFE90F4.jpeg
Just right click the refresh button and do a full refresh. If that wasn’t the issue let me know and I’ll look more into it

Reactions: GAB
5.00 star(s) 21 Votes