Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Just installed the Firefox extension but it doesn't seem to be working.

I have the right-click menu options "Add this page to F95Checker" and "Add this link to F95Checker", but selecting them does nothing and clicking on the extension icon does nothing.

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Just installed the Firefox extension but it doesn't seem to be working.

I have the right-click menu options "Add this page to F95Checker" and "Add this link to F95Checker", but selecting them does nothing and clicking on the extension icon does nothing.
is the tool open when you do that?

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Oops. Do I need to also install the desktop version of the tool? The "Browser extension" section of the OP didn't mention that. I'll try it.
hm perhaps. it says "allows you to easily add games while browsing the forum", seems obvious to me that it means to the desktop tool, but its not so obvious if youve never used it before. ill make it clearer.

but yes, the tool is the desktop program, the extension is just to make it easier to add games to your desktop tool library. check the FAQ on how to use it

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
hm perhaps. it says "allows you to easily add games while browsing the forum", seems obvious to me that it means to the desktop tool, but its not so obvious if youve never used it before. ill make it clearer.

but yes, the tool is the desktop program, the extension is just to make it easier to add games to your desktop tool library. check the FAQ on how to use it
Yup, it's working now. Firefox extension and desktop application. Thank you (y)

Reactions: WillyJL

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Updated to 9,5 and I can't use the program anymore. I got this error:
1668981077702.png

Can you help, please?

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
updated to 9.5.1
Saw there's now a format editing, change form dd/mm/yy to yy/mm/dd etc..

Tried to change %H:%M by thinking it's pobly the same thing as Windows and I can just change H to h

Nope, Deleting H instead crashes the entire app and I can't open Interface tab anymore. pls send help. No log available either

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
updated to 9.5.1

Tried to change %H:%M by thinking it's pobly the same thing as Windows and I can just change H to h

Nope, Deleting H instead crashes the entire app and I can't open Interface tab anymore. pls send help. No log available either
where did you find 9.5.1?
I am checking

and I only see 9.5

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
updated to 9.5.1

i thought a bad format would not do anything weird, but just in case i wrapped it in a error-catch block, but apparently that wasnt sufficient. what does the debug binary say?

EDIT: ah wait, i understand now. thanks for the report. i wrapped in an exception block all the timestamps, except the example ones right under the setting! xD

• Haha
Reactions: GAB

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
going by it logically, taking the latest version would have highest version number
View attachment 2183395
I know how to read version numbers.
1. I literally linked the download location showing v9.5 is the latest version
2. I literally asked WHERE one would find said beta.

the correct answer is that you find it in the actions tab on github instead of the releases
here:

FAQ, how can i try new features early?
thank you

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GAB

batblue

Sep 6, 2021
hm so. the build did not give any weird output about codesign, it looks like it went normal? only relevant things i changed are: python is now 3.11.0 from 3.10.8, i now install cx_Freeze with pip directly instead of cloning and pip installing locally but still with same cx freeze version, and i updated the github actions setup-python script...

sadly when I moved for uni I had to change pc and macos vms don’t work for me now, so I can’t really help out...
So weird! I'll see if I can figure anything out.

• Red Heart

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
until it restarts itself...
what happened is you tried to close it, but you had "bg on close" so when you reopened, it just showed the interface for the old version that was still opened, so it crashed like it did before. trust me ive been there so many times myself xD

but I still don't get how to have AM/PM hour format
1668997389366.png
its not windows formatting. i put help tooltips for a reason. it uses the strftime spec,

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Well shiet, my folder description on my desktop had spaces in it, changed it and it works!
Can you try with spaces in the path? (youll need a github account to download it)

WillyJL

Respected User
Mar 7, 2019
Can you try with spaces in the path? (youll need a github account to download it)
actually also goes for batblue and tonyalfonso7 , i updated cx_Freeze to latest stable release (doesnt officially support python3.11 but might work better than what i was using before) and also started zipping most of pyqt. hopefully that helps for you guys on macos? (if you get it to open up please also try out the login window, trigger it by settings > manage > clear > all cookies)

Oct 13, 2020
it was not, and now its here! try adding multiple executables in , let me know how it goes, and ill release it shortly along with all the other new features waiting to be released

View attachment 2172531
On version 9.5 and it works as shown in the video. Well done and thank you for your work!
Now even I can find the... 10 (ten) different Ecchi Sensei .exes! ...o_O

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes