Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Hey, I don't have much experience with html games.
Is it possible to extract my online savefile in the event I want to download the game and continue from there?
Yes, you can upload your save to your computer and then upload it not to the online version of the game.

Reactions: MercuryDev

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
Any slight mouse movement causing the match minigame to drag the image instead interact with it properly is so bad. how does that make it past any testing
Haven’t tested this particular minigame in a while, though I’m pretty sure it was more than ok a couple versions ago. I’ll check it now, thanks for the heads up!

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
6 new scene? Meh...:cautious:
Sorry you feel this way. I've actually addressed it on my Discord server.

1713423069561.png
However, even with that being said, I wouldn't call this update underwhelming in comparison to other recent releases. Yes, at the early stage of development I used to add more stuff each update, but I realized I couldn't keep up with that rhythm which had been leading to occasional burnouts that lasted up to several months with zero updates. I'd rather be consistent with the amount of content I'm comfortable generating on a monthly basis. After all, it's not like the game lacks content at the moment by any means, if anything it feels huge enough for me to struggle with coming up with fresh ideas.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FacefuckMadness-0.71
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
deleted the game on the third "good boy" progression reminder. and i wasnt doing well. at that point i was skipping girls to grind some art skills also skipping the essence of any adult content.
i like the concept of patrially interactive collection of different girls, but i'd change some things in its realization.

Reactions: RebirthBoi

TheRoundTable

May 18, 2020
IDK if I am the only one with this issue, but "catch me if you can - pt. 7 - finale" is on an endless repeat for me. every time I complete it and go to sleep, I have to re complete it again. is this happening for anyone else?

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
deleted the game on the third "good boy" progression reminder. and i wasnt doing well. at that point i was skipping girls to grind some art skills also skipping the essence of any adult content.
i like the concept of patrially interactive collection of different girls, but i'd change some things in its realization.
Thanks for your feedback. Sorry you felt that way about the progression reminder, I genuinely thought a weekly progress report would come out useful and rewarding, rather than frustrating. Perhaps you could share more of your experience? Please tell me what you needed the art points for and what was your approach to gain them.

At the moment you can 1) play the minigame; 2) go through the random encounters (you gain some points even if you fail); 3) buy a three-piece suit at the mall to get a +25 artistism boost; 4) change your specialty to "romantic nature", but only once; 5) participate in other events which sometimes lead to gaining extra art points as a reward.

I'm also interested to read more about what you'd change in the realization of the game's concept. Any ideas are welcome, and I find them fitting I'll make sure to implement them into the game! I'm a sucker for this kind of feedback, really. So if don't mind...

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
IDK if I am the only one with this issue, but "catch me if you can - pt. 7 - finale" is on an endless repeat for me. every time I complete it and go to sleep, I have to re complete it again. is this happening for anyone else?
Oh, I see. That's a bug indeed, not an issue on your side. Try overwriting your .html file with .
And thanks a lot for the heads up, it's hard to keep track of them bugs all by myself.

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
a weekly progress report would come out useful and rewarding
tell me what you needed the art points for and what was your approach to gain them.

I'm also interested to read more about what you'd change in the realization of the game's concept. Any ideas are welcome, and I find them fitting I'll make sure to implement them into the game! I'm a sucker for this kind of feedback, really. So if don't mind...
so, is it weekly? adult content is enough rewarding. a good compromise might be to add a "never show again" button next to the "close" button.

i beleive it was the third or fourth quest. after the "get $1000 on streams". the very beginning of the game.

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
so, is it weekly? adult content is enough rewarding. a good compromise might be to add a "never show again" button next to the "close" button.

i beleive it was the third or fourth quest. after the "get $1000 on streams". the very beginning of the game.

Thanks a lot! I sincerely appreciate you spending your time to write it all down for me. I think you're on the spot with a "never show again" button suggestion. I should probably implement something like that, wouldn't be hard. As for the other ideas, I do find them interesting and worth further consideration, so be sure I'll try my best to put them in a good use. Once again, thank you, it makes me feel great when my work gets proper feedback, even in form of criticism.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.71 bug played Online

1) Elena - eat ass
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<speech>>
Nuh-uh-uhh. We don't do hesitation here. Eat it, skank!"

2) Quest when it is open (have nothing to do with the correct A Quest).
Wrong
Catch Me If You Can - pt. 7 - A
Correct
Catch Me If You Can - pt. 7 - B

When you solve it the "B" shows correct for the Quest.

3) Catch Me If You Can - pt. 7 - Finale
After you have complete it at the next day it is open again.

4) Charlotte
LOCKED Capture her first and WAIT UNTIL WEEKEND
It change when you have weekdays you get this information above.
At weekends you have this information normal you must have this forever.
Singing contest event completed!

Last edited:
Reactions: MercuryDev

MercuryDev

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2020
0.71 bug played Online

1) Elena - eat ass
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<speech>>
Nuh-uh-uhh. We don't do hesitation here. Eat it, skank!"

2) Quest when it is open (have nothing to do with the correct A Quest).
Wrong
Catch Me If You Can - pt. 7 - A
Correct
Catch Me If You Can - pt. 7 - B

When you solve it the "B" shows correct for the Quest.

3) Catch Me If You Can - pt. 7 - Finale
After you have complete it at the next day it is open again.

4) Charlotte
LOCKED Capture her first and WAIT UNTIL WEEKEND
It change when you have weekdays you get this information above.
At weekends you have this information normal you must have this forever.
Singing contest event completed!
Thanks for a thorough bug report! I'll make sure to fix those.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes