VN Ren'Py Fairwood Retreat 87 [v0.2 Ch.1] [Sakura Blossom Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You do recognize what an "80's horror slasher movie" is, right?
99.99% of the victims usually are teenagers, meaning if a MILF appears it would be somewhere near the middle/end of the game and either is a side character "dying by accident" or the mother of the protagonist.

Reactions: sagerock820

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
well this game sounds very interesting, I just hope it has constant updates and is not abandoned

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There are a lot of people that actually like vanilla. I have a lot of kinks that I like but that I still play vanilla games also. To each their own. :cool:
No he doesn't lol.
I wasn't asking for anything in particular, just giving my two cents to try to make the game more popular.
Like I said the dev can do whatever he wants but a future tags section won't hurt imo :WeSmart:

Donor-Tiers-Page.png

Last edited:

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
"but a future tags section won't hurt imo :WeSmart:"
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my thread again. I have taken the liberty to update the header tags and update the current tags in-game via the drop down "genres" and also list some tags that I know for certain will be added, which won't be detrimental to share. Thank you for your feedback. :)

tannerjd2007

Sep 9, 2017
I'm not afraid to support games early... but lesbian only content isn't really my #1 thing. I'm to lazy to read through all the comments... but is this just going to be lesbian only?

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
No Rape, No Bestiality, No Incest, No Harem.

It's going to take a lot of luck to get someone interested while being so restrictive.
good luck

Last edited:

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
I'm not afraid to support games early... but lesbian only content isn't really my #1 thing. I'm to lazy to read through all the comments... but is this just going to be lesbian only?
Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on this thread. To answer you I'll quote what I said in a much bigger response on page 4

" Thank you for visiting the thread and for leaving a comment as I really do appreciate it as I do appreciate every single comment. Took some time to figure out my reply to you in general. Respectably as you summarized at the end of your comment on the prior page (page 3) I have actually once and for all confirmed that this game is going to be lesbian only. There will be no female on male content from the MC in this game. If any female-on-male character scenes got added (unlikely) then it would be very minor scenes, that you would see others doing, not yourself. Likewise, on an even (higher unlikely scenario that the mc female could have sexual scenes with males), that would be entirely optional and avoidable. But that is even less likely than you as the MC seeing one of the girls getting it on with a guy in the background as an example."

I hope that that satisfies your question and thank you for asking it. Should this game therefore not be of an interest to you then I can respect and appreciate that as won't be for everyone. :)

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
any animations?
Thank you for visiting the thread and for leaving a comment. Two transitional camera animations (non-sexual) as of yet (one added at the start of the prologue and one at the start of chapter 1). Am still learning with animations so please be patient with that as I get more confident with it and apply them gradually. :)

Reactions: sagerock820
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote