3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
Speaking of the Fairy Finder. After gaining Harmony who has a mouselike appearance. How about an update like to the Goblins to be able to remove her wings. Can perceive her as a magical mouse. By doing that other mouselike characters could be introduced as rare encounters through the findr (Making having certain characters in the phonebook needed to have them spawn in the findr [Maybe after acquiring em and placing em in the phonebook they don't spawn again during the search function]).

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
Here is another set of suggestions:

* Since they are going to be able to turn into Shortstacks at a later point in time instead of just following levels how about also adding Ranks. They go up in ranks every 9 or 10 levels. For example the Fairies: Fledgling Fairy -> Fairy Noble -> Great Fairy -> Grand Fairy -> Fairy Queen (Non-fairies have a similar ranking system but just named something different). If you implement the actual wardrobe suggestion maybe every so many levels they gain a random piece of free clothing. The Ranking could also be used to explain the boost in magical potential of the Fairy/non-fairy (Saying rank 2 and level 10-19 is were the Shortstack capabilities fall into).

* So far the player does it with the Fairy or Fairies while standing with 3 finishing options. How about also allowing the meet up to choose either sitting or laying (each with there own set of how many can participate or invite into). This is just to expand on the base Fairy height.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Oh my goodness, that is not good, that is definitely a problem. Have you scanned your computer for viruses? Also, make sure your drivers are all up to date.
No, probably because my computer is old (not enough RAM) and Windows 7 is not supported.

MrChow96

Dec 13, 2020
Im getting a error mensage today. Yesterday the game worked fine in my windows version, i used the phone numbers of special fairies in the official Fairy FINDR Profile in the Beachside Bunnies Vip net page, putted near 24 special fairies in the phonebook. Today i went to the game, and i cant call any fairy in the notebook!! Its says UNVERIFIED USERS CANNOT CALL FAIRIES.

When i do the game with normal random fairies, the number will not be in the phonebook saved either, this mean i cant save any profile of any normal fairy of the game too! I investigate this, and i find this is because its need to be linked to the Patreon page, and i have to have an account in Patreon and to be verified in there if i whant to use codes and have again the CALL option maybe?...

Now, i have an account in Patreon, and everythings its ok with my Patreon account, but still the game still says its unverified, and cannot call fairies, cannot save their phone numbers, and in the main menu says Patreon email unverified-Please contact Beachside Bunnies via Patreon mensage or Discord to FIX.

But this creator is impossible to reach in Patreon, (i fallow his account but im not a paying one) i dont see how. And i dont have Discord either.

How can i Verified this, as since this come to the game only have give to me problems! I just whant to play the game?
You caught the booby trap. In order to repair your save, you'll need to do these steps:

0. Block his website's address in hosts file (located in C:\Windows\System32\etc\hosts) - "127.0.0.1 beachsidebunnies.vip"
1. Go to
2. In Minerva, open your .sol save file (located in C:\Users\<Your user name>\AppData\Roaming\com.bsb.FairyFINDR\Local Store\#SharedObjects)
3. Delete "user_blacklisted" and "user_soft_deleted" variables
4. Export modified save and place it where the old one was

Note: You won't be able to add new phone numbers from the web anymore (because he blocked your computer by hash), but your save and the phone book should work fine again, as long as the game won't reach his website and pull the data about your ban.

Don't bother updating the game either, because he will scramble changing the banning / savegame method the moment he sees this message.

sexyichigo22

Jun 12, 2018
I am assuming the people that have the special fairies need to upload em to the Fairy Finder Directory before we can get a version of em. So it will most likely hinge on those people willing to share.
I think you need to have the fairy's phone number?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
No, probably because my computer is old (not enough RAM) and Windows 7 is not supported.
Hello sir, I recently Googled up the green background screen problem you were having, and this is what a statement on Google says:

What Causes the Green Screen of Death. The main issue that causes GSOD errors is hardware malfunctions. But it could also be caused by connected peripherals or third-party programs, corrupted system files, outdated drivers, and excessive memory usage.

Please consider updating your drivers to the latest.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes