3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
So you admit you are indeed collecting Patreon-related user data (bannable offense by Patreon, btw) and turned bloody character maker profile hashes online-only that have exactly zero reason to be online-only (don't tell me a couple of sliders require 60 KiB, that's simply not true).

There's no justification for your actions, no matter how much you feel otherwise. I'd stay away from your mousetrap like a plague, even if it was free.
Aha, I see. But we of course are up to believe and trust someone on the internet. Yep, I see... Reminds me on resent ffxiv moding stuff and Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous attempting EULA changes. And cheery on top of it guys. It 18+ content, and I doubt that there is many ppl that want be know for certain fetishes.
But hey, he still have ppl subscribed to him ,right?

Understandable, but overreaching.

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
I had to cut my suggestions down due to circumstances. Here is some of the others:
* How about each type of Fae having a set of clothing only that type can wear (With the exception being the Goblin who can wear everything [speaking of Goblins how about the ones with wings be detachable representing that those were fake wings]). We can set that there are many types of Fairies and Pixies. Goblins are sorta difference here but will we be able to encounter other types of Fae (I.E. Brownies, Gnomes, and ECT...)? How about taking it a step further into Nostalgia (Fraggles, Nimbats, and/or Smurfs).

* How about when a Fairy levels up enough even if they don't do poly they could be changed to (saying they are so infatuated with the player that they are willing to change). Now speaking of the Friend Fairy how about if the player gets high enough of a particular level with a fairy that they could add their friend to the phonebook maybe even switch em in the scene. Another thing would be to allow the player to instead of just picking one Fae from the phonebook but can gain the option to pick two (have the other take the Friend Fairy's spot).

* Now we can say the starting scene can be just the player going into the middle of the woods for the encounter how about later down the line having an option to have it at a campsite (could use some of the wood scenes with a different background and a few scenes unique to that site).

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
Another suggestion would be to have a chance for more fairies to show up but not to fully join in but to watch (probably even masturbate off the side) and comment on what they see (at the very least let the player have the option to a degree on whom may wander by).

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
Another suggestion would be to have a chance for more fairies to show up but not to fully join in but to watch (probably even masturbate off the side) and comment on what they see (at the very least let the player have the option to a degree on whom may wander by).
Good one!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FairyFindr-B117
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Changelog that I could find:

Major:
-More accessories and skin types
-Internal views when cumming
-Phone numbers for Rare faries (? - patreon codes or something)

Minor:
  • Goblin and Blue skin fairy rate doubled from 1/50ish to 1/25ish
  • Adjusted level unlocks to make the game feel less grindy
  • Reduced pixiepoint costs for everything
  • Ability to chose if the lower fairy appears or not during fairy callback
  • New code - 'randomize' will disable the accessory set random based on color and make it totally random
  • Fixed an animation bug where the boobs would snap on the left side after the cum outside animation ends.
  • Updated the phonebook to indicate genitals via icon.
  • Updated voice type from "Sassy" to A. B and C will be other voice actors, KB and Pixiewillow, in the future.
  • Updated meta and picker page to display info better.
  • Bug fixing - fixed bugs on some cum visibility, fixes for fairy saving and other bugs.
  • Updated the wardrobe to show eyeshadow and move to the current accessory item, for better selection.

Anyone got those codes? For Glaceon maybe?

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Changelog that I could find:

Major:
-More accessories and skin types
-Internal views when cumming
-Phone numbers for Rare faries (? - patreon codes or something)

Minor:
  • Goblin and Blue skin fairy rate doubled from 1/50ish to 1/25ish
  • Adjusted level unlocks to make the game feel less grindy
  • Reduced pixiepoint costs for everything
  • Ability to chose if the lower fairy appears or not during fairy callback
  • New code - 'randomize' will disable the accessory set random based on color and make it totally random
  • Fixed an animation bug where the boobs would snap on the left side after the cum outside animation ends.
  • Updated the phonebook to indicate genitals via icon.
  • Updated voice type from "Sassy" to A. B and C will be other voice actors, KB and Pixiewillow, in the future.
  • Updated meta and picker page to display info better.
  • Bug fixing - fixed bugs on some cum visibility, fixes for fairy saving and other bugs.
  • Updated the wardrobe to show eyeshadow and move to the current accessory item, for better selection.

Anyone got those codes? For Glaceon maybe?
Thanks for the changelog. Not sure why this thread doesn't have one, so let me rectify that.

Maintenance Post

Added changelog to OP.

Thread Updated.gif

Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: IllumiNaughty

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
This is the Online update, fairies are uploaded and downloaded online through my server that I am paying to host. I'm not sure why this is dreadful and damning. If all the fairy meta data was stored locally, it wouldn't be online sharing. I upload fairies through my own game to my server the same way other players do.
Not a complaint as much as a genuine question. Why go through so many steps when you can just have the fairies as a generated seed. Instead of uploading or downloading through some sketchy website you just share a code with someone and put it into the game. Faster, easier, safer and cheaper.

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
Another thought. This is about the Wardrobe. How about each Fae having a list of clothes that are already theirs and allowing the player to purchase additional stuff from a catalogue to increase that list. It seems pretty lame when everytime I or someone changes their clothes and changes it back to keep paying a price. Maybe add to the whole random encounter with another Fae that a known Fae shows up in what they have access to (be it to be the supposed foursome or as a spectator).

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
Not a complaint as much as a genuine question. Why go through so many steps when you can just have the fairies as a generated seed. Instead of uploading or downloading through some sketchy website you just share a code with someone and put it into the game. Faster, easier, safer and cheaper.
As I said before, the fairies cannot be a generated seed, there's just too much data (~10-50kb per fairy). When a fairy is generated, the appearance, name, bio, etc etc is all saved to the actual fairies object. These properties can be changed in the game, the fairies name and description is editable by the player. The fairy also keeps its meeting date, original partner, last visit, what she said last for callbacks, and other data that makes her exist. I really wanted to make the fairy, when generated, a unique instance that feels like she is someone. She exists as an object in the code and as a unique fairy in the game. Doing this gives me a ton of freedom to make them further unique in the future, I've barely scratched the surface on what I'd like to see them have. I hope that by doing this the fairies do feel like each one is themselves. For people who are saying this is 'too much' or 'overengineered' , this is still a passion project, that's how I wanted the fairies to exist, and honestly I didn't think so many people would be into it, but very thankful that is the case.

"Some sketchy website" - My website is my main home on the internet, it's been there since 2018, and I don't intend for it to go away anytime soon. I've paid for 10 years of hosting upfront. I don't really want to say much more about it other than I was a web developer in a previous life and the code has several sanitation checks on upload to make sure actual fairy data is being sent to the findr database. I can assure you my site is far safer than downloading my game from any 3rd party sources. If you are worried about my website, you probably shouldn't be installing my games to your hardware . That said I am just one developer doing this entire thing including the social media, website, game, art, animation etc. So I really hope people play nice with it.

I actually allowed JSON export / import in Interdimensional Engineer. And no one used it. I know for sure there are more savvy people who comment in here, but most people don't know what JSON is. It was too hard for people, and the data was too long to share. People were not copying the whole thing, missing } and the end, discord message length reached, etc, and ultimately I think I saw maybe one person use it and share it correctly. Having my website be the automated way people can upload and download that json payload and then use the phone number (id) to look up that fairy has been far more successful and easy for players. I put extra code into the fairy profile pages so that discord shows the image when the link is pasted. It's been far easier, and I think a far cooler experience also.

But, I get it. I'm also big on preservation. If my website ever goes down or I'm not making these games anymore, I'll share the back-end code and can even update the game to let you enter whatever endpoint you like. But I've been working on this game non-stop for months, I have plenty of planned updates for the game. I have the code backed up on my NAS and at an outside location also. It's not going away anytime soon.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2017
We're gonna need those patreon codes, especially if they unlock unique fairies. That being said, can I get them all just by subscribing on patreon? Or is each one made for a particular patron?

Either way, looking forward to more.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes