Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Male protag, OK. Harem... No? It is a shame. VN... That's not cool. Pregnancy... No? If this not have pregnancy Anenn will not touch it.
Anenn will return in the future to review again.
Can't have the tag if it's not in the current build.
Even if it's not in the dev's plans, maybe you can lend them an ear. ;)

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
Never thought I would see an H-Winx game but this looks promising. Come to think of it why has famous early 2000's series like Kim Possible , Totally Spies or Incredibles doesn't have an h game yet.
Totally Spies has already 3 h-games.
Still in the early stages tho

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Hey there everyone! Wow waking up to all these comments was nice! Thank you all for the kind comments.

As a long time lurker on this forum, we also thought: "Why the hell did nobody create this already?!". Glad we weren't the only ones.

Regarding the game, there are currently 2 scenes, one of them is the Stella showering scene. The other one is a bit trickier to find with Nova, so look out for that (TIP: explore at day and night time)! There IS sexual content in it for people who were wondering.

The game will feature other fetishes later down the line, we're DEFINITLY putting Girl-on-girl action in this one (Who wouldn't want to see that?), All the other vanilla stuff like Footjobs, Anal etc. and the bit more kinky ones.

We'll keep you posted!

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I remember Winx Club from flipping through the channels. I thought it was a little weird to design the girls like that considering their target audience, but god dayum they were hot! A quality pron game with them would be right up my alley.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hey there everyone! Wow waking up to all these comments was nice! Thank you all for the kind comments.

As a long time lurker on this forum, we also thought: "Why the hell did nobody create this already?!". Glad we weren't the only ones.

Regarding the game, there are currently 2 scenes, one of them is the Stella showering scene. The other one is a bit trickier to find with Nova, so look out for that (TIP: explore at day and night time)! There IS sexual content in it for people who were wondering.

The game will feature other fetishes later down the line, we're DEFINITLY putting Girl-on-girl action in this one (Who wouldn't want to see that?), All the other vanilla stuff like Footjobs, Anal etc. and the bit more kinky ones.

We'll keep you posted!

only had 2 scenes? as i already did the scene with the nova, i can wait for future update

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes