JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
You guys really want Bloom impregnated huh? Let's say we're saving that for later ;). It's like starting with the dessert if we made that possible from the very start in our opinion.

Generally speaking, we still have a long way to go so keep giving us feedback! We'll try to make it as appealing as possible but still want to follow our own ideas and plans for the game.

O btw, you guys really made the artist her day today. She never expected people to actually like her art so big thanks from her!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
It'd be awesome to see a crossover game with Totally Spies with Kim Possible or Winx with W.I.T.C.H

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
You guys really want Bloom impregnated huh? Let's say we're saving that for later ;). It's like starting with the dessert if we made that possible from the very start in our opinion.

Generally speaking, we still have a long way to go so keep giving us feedback! We'll try to make it as appealing as possible but still want to follow our own ideas and plans for the game.

O btw, you guys really made the artist her day today. She never expected people to actually like her art so big thanks from her!
The artist is a goddess..to having actually good physical proportions instead of the farfetched oversize t&a..I like all parts of a woman however original appearances triumph over the look of something using aftermarket parts aka surgery.

May 21, 2018
and right when i started to wonder where the h*ck the winx games where... here someone comes with one that looks pretty much like it was made by the origional artists just reimagined as an 18+ game
kudos on the art, now just hoping this is one of the games that isn't going to be abandoned

if i might suggest: start off with just a couple girls and finish them before adding more, as having too many stories only half finished is pretty annoying for some players

Reactions: JuiceShooters

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
and right when i started to wonder where the h*ck the winx games where... here someone comes with one that looks pretty much like it was made by the origional artists just reimagined as an 18+ game
kudos on the art, now just hoping this is one of the games that isn't going to be abandoned

if i might suggest: start off with just a couple girls and finish them before adding more, as having too many stories only half finished is pretty annoying for some players
Thanks! Don't worry, we won't abandon it ;)
Suggestions are always welcome! That's a good one actually. It's hard to balance them all because we think that the interaction between the girls is also important, but we'll keep it in mind to not overload people with them ;)

Reactions: Dan3000
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes