JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
JuiceShooters orignal art or did you grab from the comics other rule 34 fan art
Mostly original, we used the original series and comics as reference and made some adjustments (Because hell, the winx artstyle is reallly inconsistent). We didn't use any other rule34 fan art though. The clothing Stella wears is purely original for instance, the shower scene poses and the map also.

Jan 12, 2020
I'm super glad we finally got a Winx club game, AND it uses the original character designs (I really don't like the re-designs they did later on). My favorite characters are Icy, Musa and Techna. I'm hoping the h-content will include some butt stuff (ass-worship, hotdogging, face-sitting, anal). Good luck with the game!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I wish the game had other languages, as I am from Brazil, I don't know English very well, only Portuguese, so the games, I only play through the scenes, so I can't know the story

Aug 26, 2017
Mostly original, we used the original series and comics as reference and made some adjustments (Because hell, the winx artstyle is reallly inconsistent). We didn't use any other rule34 fan art though. The clothing Stella wears is purely original for instance, the shower scene poses and the map also.
Will you also develop completely new characters and a modified story line? Shady from four elements trainer is one of the most memorable characters

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Will you also develop completely new characters and a modified story line? Shady from four elements trainer is one of the most memorable characters
We already derived from the original story line, but we haven't thought about introducing a completely new character like Shady. And to be honest, I don't think we can top him haha

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
This looks amazing, congratulations and please dont drop it. Ill be watching your career with great interest, young Skywalker.

Reactions: JuiceShooters

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
This looks amazing, congratulations and please dont drop it. Ill be watching your career with great interest, young Skywalker.
oh god! no the best augury, we all know how the story end with the young skywalker!

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Good to hear the game will be going for both lesbian and straight content, it'd be a missed opportunity not to have the girls fooling with each other but also sort of a waste to have that as the only option, good choice.

Also the art is a strong point for this game, it helps that the original was pretty sexualised to begin with but to know that it's original +references is pretty encouraging, keep up the good work Juiceshooters.

azureHeyHOO

May 9, 2020
One of my childhood cartoons is now an H-Game? :BootyTime:
Love to see if dev(s) are gonna use some of the story arcs of the show. 2nd season it's probably the best and darkest one, so I kinda wanted to see how they gonna adapt to an h-game...
Best luck to the dev(s)!(y)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I don't recall seeing any reply to my foot worship/toe sucking content applied for the lesbian portions...that alone is my greatest wish given as I stated earlier it is a very low content in games

Rodita

May 22, 2017
And i always wish such of game to play...The same to a nice and playable Ren'py game about Kingdom Hearts,Kim Possible and Super Mario as a Somewhat Trainer...This things are very popular because AKABUR in some kind of way (and he's games are aways nice! Wish find other ones so much as that ones),just to mention...Like we having many "Trainers" arond this years since "Princess Trainer" as finished. If there's a way to "fusion" all this good "Trainers" in one... (No like Channel 34 after all the fist 4-5 chapters is just all-talk no much nude or sex content...Kinda disappointing but in the end is a nice game as well,and after that is not "all shit texting-game" like a damn HTML game,why people like that? I don't know,is much easy find a erotica story that a good HTML game for sure,and i not into that,but respect the ones who like that)

Rodita

May 22, 2017
There's several H games with KP and Totally Spies in them, though.
Paprika Trainer is a perfect example for TS.
KP has one where you play as Shego, but 'intermittent' is an incredibly nice way of saying how slow and tiny the updates are.
Both are on this site, so good search skills you have there.

Any chance you visit ntr games and ask if the ntr is avoidable?
Funny you mention that...That one give me a damn error after creating a game on the first mission...I don't know if is because i using Windows XP in 32 bits or something...

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes