notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
used the save and had the game say that I still have to unlock 4 picts can someone help me in understand what I'm missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

page 5 have only 3 question marks so is meaningless put it here
Looks like you're missing the second version of Nova's handjob (the one below flora in the first spoiler) Just be a dick to her and should unlock.
You're also missing another scene with Lucy, to unlock it do nothing when Stella is doing her dance in the contest.
It looks like youre missing 2 scenes with the cloud tower witches, just keep visiting the tower at night and fighting the witches with your sword to rip their clothes, then you just have to beat them and repeat the process to get the scenes. I'm dont know if you have to repeat the scene with all 3 witches to unlock it in the gallery thogh.
I think thats it.

wixhid4

Jul 15, 2021
how to unlock lucy's first time?
You have to go to the park at night and "look around" that's when you encounter Lucy the first time and it triggers a sub quest (find the trix at night in the city then go back to the park during the day and the scene plays)

Reactions: luisar018

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
You have to go to the park at night and "look around" that's when you encounter Lucy the first time and it triggers a sub quest (find the trix at night in the city then go back to the park during the day and the scene plays)
I'm stuck on this as well. Is there any prerequisite to triggering her? I get nothing in either location.

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
Guys, i'm blocked bc in any fights i go, i lose... anyway to level up/ get stronger? I'm at the mission to infiltrate in tower cloud/ getting the eggs from the monster for the party at alfea

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Guys, i'm blocked bc in any fights i go, i lose... anyway to level up/ get stronger? I'm at the mission to infiltrate in tower cloud/ getting the eggs from the monster for the party at alfea
if you are very low-level fight ghoul at the red fountain or in the city at night they net 100 exp each. if you want to get a lot more you can try them at witch tower in the night they net 400 exp each.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
The trick is being quick at switching from attack to defense. Keep an eye on the right bar, when it gets near the top, switch to defense (the shield) and wait for it to reach just almost to the very top, then hit is to mitigate the damage.

You can grind combat skill pretty easily once you get the hang of it.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes