Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
its not an option i have under talk she says i have nothing more to say
Follow what the quest mission say. Usually it tell you to keep playing the specific game with her right? instill you get the opportunity to ask her about herself and Tim situation. Also check on with Tim to see if you have or already trigger for quest, talk to stella for the (cold one).

Last edited:

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Full gallery v0.1.4

Hello,
I checked the scripts.rpa and added the 3 new scenes in 0.1.4 to the persistent.py

edit the attached file to "persistent.py" and move it to the \Fairy_Fixer-0.1.4-pc\renpy folder and overwrite the existing file.

thanks to hoolighan for doing the initial work.
How do I extract this? It just acts as a link.

ruler23

Jan 26, 2021
Lucy can be found in the woods near Red Fountain. For another scene, you have to continue to fight the girls in cloud tower. Can you post the other scenes in gallery? So i can tell what you're missing
I have all the other scenes just that last two of that past page is locked

Last edited:

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Telling the true, all i want its fuck hard Tecna and Darcy... Well, maybe stormy too, and a giga orgy bethween all Fairies and Witchs possible... Maybe some bestiality and futanari if is not wish too much (perheps with that stupid rabbit with Bloom, a horse or unicorn with Flora, that dummy duck from Icy (yeah that pest that everyone probably hates, but not more then "mama Icy" hahaha) and how knows? Some "demoniac magical monster" to punish the witchs... A cerberus or a ogre/orc should do the work too...)

Reactions: wixhid4

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Telling the true, all i want its fuck hard Tecna and Darcy... Well, maybe stormy too, and a giga orgy bethween all Fairies and Witchs possible... Maybe some bestiality and futanari if is not wish too much (perheps with that stupid rabbit with Bloom, a horse or unicorn with Flora, that dummy duck from Icy (yeah that pest that everyone probably hates, but not more then "mama Icy" hahaha) and how knows? Some "demoniac magical monster" to punish the witchs... A cerberus or a ogre/orc should do the work too...)
The fuck gay shit is wrong with you no one's want bestiality or Futanari if they do add I'm not support this game and you are too free.

• Haha
Reactions: Cierne and Badrok
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes