shoty

Apr 27, 2017
The devs update their patreon every week and it still being worked on
Are they having troubles with the development? Just wondering, because after 7 months, the updates in the feed must be breathtaking for Patreon supporters to continue backing the project... not sarcastic, I am really wondering if they faced serious problems with the coding, is it the art or maybe personal problems...

wixhid4

Jul 15, 2021
Are they having troubles with the development? Just wondering, because after 7 months, the updates in the feed must be breathtaking for Patreon supporters to continue backing the project... not sarcastic, I am really wondering if they faced serious problems with the coding, is it the art or maybe personal problems...
For what i saw on their patreon (i am not subscribe it yet) they didn't had problem with the development

Onlyflames

May 17, 2021
Checked their patreon titles, looks like they are overhauling some older graphics.
You can check their Kemono, there is a lot of the upcomming stuff.
And it is a Winx Hgame with good graphics, ofc ppl back that up

Dragao96

Apr 16, 2018
No, the game was that good.
Why does it always have to be like this.
They could have split up but at least continued with the game until the end.

JuiceShooters

Developer of Fairy Fixer
Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I see somebody already posted it. Like the post said, for now I only continue with only NSFW drawings, unless somebody is interested as developer to help me with the game.

As I said there still will be NSFW drawings, probably at least twice a week. Only not in the form of a game, because I am not a developer. I'm still looking how I will publish content, depending what my Patrons want. Think about still frame images and 2D animations. Somebody also suggested comics. But that is all still on the drawing board, haha.

• Sad
Reactions: Doom Marine

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
I see somebody already posted it. Like the post said, for now I only continue with only NSFW drawings, unless somebody is interested as developer to help me with the game.

As I said there still will be NSFW drawings, probably at least twice a week. Only not in the form of a game, because I am not a developer. I'm still looking how I will publish content, depending what my Patrons want. Think about still frame images and 2D animations. Somebody also suggested comics. But that is all still on the drawing board, haha.
which girl will get sex scenes? rly hope for Techna or Flora:love:

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020

That's the first thought that came to my mind, what's the problem with hiring a new developer? There are a lot of "renpy enjoyers" over there who, I'm sure, would love to help/be hired.
And in case you're willing to port your game into Unity engine I am open to discussions

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes