Yolag

Oct 7, 2020
Feel for the artist, can definitely understand the human element now involved in development or lack there of.

Honestly if this goes abandoned that's probably the best reason I've seen.

wixhid4

Jul 15, 2021
guys, how can I defeat the enemy when they are so strong
Try fighting them during the day (since 0.1.4 the monsters are more stronger during the night) or you could modify the save by using save edit ( ) and modify combat_level this will increase your health points, hit points)

Reactions: HzG267204

grimsoilder

Aug 25, 2017
I see somebody already posted it. Like the post said, for now I only continue with only NSFW drawings, unless somebody is interested as developer to help me with the game.

As I said there still will be NSFW drawings, probably at least twice a week. Only not in the form of a game, because I am not a developer. I'm still looking how I will publish content, depending what my Patrons want. Think about still frame images and 2D animations. Somebody also suggested comics. But that is all still on the drawing board, haha.
I will understand the choice to not continue, but not the excuse of lack of developers. Bet if ya check ur pages all of them u will find some

petetheperv

Aug 15, 2020
I see somebody already posted it. Like the post said, for now I only continue with only NSFW drawings, unless somebody is interested as developer to help me with the game.

As I said there still will be NSFW drawings, probably at least twice a week. Only not in the form of a game, because I am not a developer. I'm still looking how I will publish content, depending what my Patrons want. Think about still frame images and 2D animations. Somebody also suggested comics. But that is all still on the drawing board, haha.
I mean if you still want to finish the game there is a recruitment forum on this website, also you could try r/INAT or r/gamedevclassifieds on reddit.

Reactions: fluffy-hentailover

2fs

Sep 20, 2019

Please, please find someone willing to work with you on this! Im sure there are tons of Developers around willing to help out. This game is amazing!

Dav1233555

Nov 15, 2023
does anyone know how long it takes or how to start the whole party mission i think i've done all the quest and im on day 70 something thank you.

NfNfPumba

Jul 25, 2023
So I have the Technological Curiosity task to do, it reads "Check out the Tecbot" well I have already purchased and did most of the stuff with it so I was wondering why it still isn't saying it's complete?

Gravelord.Nito

Jun 11, 2023
Hey, I'm a developer, I'm not familair with renpy, but I do know python, can someone get me in touch with the author of the images? like for real
I would just do it for the fun of it

Reactions: racl75

Gravelord.Nito

Jun 11, 2023

Hello, I'm a developer and I would love to participate on the project, I don't have experience with renpy, but I do know python quite well, I'm sure I can get up to speed with renpy

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Hello, I'm a developer and I would love to participate on the project, I don't have experience with renpy, but I do know python quite well, I'm sure I can get up to speed with renpy

You can try contacting the development team through this site. (just on the first page, hover over the image of the game's publicist and there will be an option "Start conversation")
Or you can try through their patreon but I don't know if it's possible without becoming a patron. Well, the last option is to write in private messages (JuiceShooters link in the “developers” line).

Reactions: Gravelord.Nito

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
who knows, it might, I seen it with a game, I forgot the name, once a while it was receiving an update, then abandoned, couple months later, another update, then abandoned etc. So let's wait and see, there might have some hope left, unless Juiceshooters says otherwise

wixhid4

Jul 15, 2021
who knows, it might, I seen it with a game, I forgot the name, once a while it was receiving an update, then abandoned, couple months later, another update, then abandoned etc. So let's wait and see, there might have some hope left, unless Juiceshooters says otherwise
You mean Amity Park?

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes