armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
From what i know... The images from every Winx and Trix members (with clouthes and naked) are in the game folder (need to decrypt it), SO, all that we need is someone that can program it, someone to draw scenes, someone to complete the story and someone to test it... I pretty sure that at least the story and gameplay things could be easily find around F95 Zone... And god dang! If i has money, i could at least pay to make the scenes... (except if someone want to make it for free... What i doubt having someone with THAT good heart...?)

Oh, yeah... Just to someone know, i have all the time in the world to read and write a story to the game, and, if someone want my help, if there is no time-limit then, i'm yours! (And yes... I watched all the 2 danm sessons more then 3 times as kid, so i kinda know TOO MUCH about Winx Club :LOL:)
W.I.T.C.H. series was 2 seasons.
Winx Club is much more seasons.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
8 seasons, a 9th coming in 2025, supposed to be a remake of the first season but the characters will be like in the 3D movies
9 fucking seasons... im a man and i like this show, 1st 4 seasons was good, but i drop it on 5th bcs its became boring as hell. i have no idea wht was in seasons 6,7 and 8. BUT MY FUCKING GOD WTF THEY DID WITH CHARACTERS IN SEASON 8? God, they make them look like shity Bratz doll. Wht a garbage...

Reactions: AAlmaDoAlem

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
9 fucking seasons... im a man and i like this show, 1st 4 seasons was good, but i drop it on 5th bcs its became boring as hell. i have no idea wht was in seasons 6,7 and 8. BUT MY FUCKING GOD WTF THEY DID WITH CHARACTERS IN SEASON 8? God, they make them look like shity Bratz doll. Wht a garbage...
Now that's an idea-time someone to make Bratz game.And Monster High.
BTW I know Winx and W.I.T.C.H. firstly from the comics.Much later saw the TV shows.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
they made them more cartoony, but also they look way younger than what they initially were at age 16 for most of them. Some cartoons received the same threatment which want me to barf

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
"Update 175 | Information animation

This week I tried to improve the animation. The main is almost done. I plan to finish the lineart, color, and shadows in the next weekly upd..."
im not sure but this looks like dont abandoned oO

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
"Update 175 | Information animation

This week I tried to improve the animation. The main is almost done. I plan to finish the lineart, color, and shadows in the next weekly upd..."
im not sure but this looks like dont abandoned oO
The game is abandoned, the Patreon isn't. This is according to the developer themself.

I see somebody already posted it. Like the post said, for now I only continue with only NSFW drawings, unless somebody is interested as developer to help me with the game.

As I said there still will be NSFW drawings, probably at least twice a week. Only not in the form of a game, because I am not a developer. I'm still looking how I will publish content, depending what my Patrons want. Think about still frame images and 2D animations. Somebody also suggested comics. But that is all still on the drawing board, haha.

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
well... you could be that guy for example?
Would if i knew how to but i dont i just want to see this game being updated since i loved playing it speaking of this game does anybody know how to use ren py if so i can pass it along to him

Z3R

May 9, 2021
I love this game hella, I hope this comes back, the dev has done amazing work with this one

Gravelord.Nito

Jun 11, 2023
Hey guys, sorry for being inactive, I talked to the game creator, to being a possible dev replacement, and last thing he said was to contact him on discord, but my computer broke, and I can't really do programming without a computer, I mean I can, but not well XD.

I'm working on getting a replacement computer, but don't loose hope

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes