lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
I dnt know it bug or wht. I check post here was trying find help about lucy 1st time. after event she just dnt apperar. i replay event with my save and quest just work. in my 1st playth i help stella win and that all, on my second play i dnt help her and other girl with contest, and then i have conversation with trix and i got quest to find lucy

wixhid4

Jul 15, 2021
I dnt know it bug or wht. I check post here was trying find help about lucy 1st time. after event she just dnt apperar. i replay event with my save and quest just work. in my 1st playth i help stella win and that all, on my second play i dnt help her and other girl with contest, and then i have conversation with trix and i got quest to find lucy
Lucy is in the woods near Red Fountain

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Lucy is in the woods near Red Fountain
i know. on my 1st playth there was no option "look around" in forest, only hunt monsters and go to fontain in day/night time. only on my second play when i dnt help stella win i got quest to find lucy, and option ''look around'' in forest appeared after this

wixhid4

Jul 15, 2021
i know. on my 1st playth there was no option "look around" in forest, only hunt monsters and go to fontain in day/night time. only on my second play when i dnt help stella win i got quest to find lucy, and option ''look around'' in forest appeared after this
If you help Stella during the Miss Magix event the Lucy quest doesn't appear however if you obstacle Stella the Lucy quest will given by the trix (i think it's meant to be like this for now i don't know if they are gonna do something else)

Amphienix9098

May 8, 2023
What are the console commands? Saw the money one mentioned and couldn't find ANY way to access the console commands input screen or other commands

Weed007

Jun 24, 2018
How do open the console commands to input them
Inside the "renpy" folder, followed by "common", you can open the "00console.rpy" file and edit it. Can't remember exactly what was it. I usually use the "00dirtycheater.rpy" file which I have included here. Just drop it into the "common" folder inside "renpy" and that's it.

To open the console, just use 'Shift + O'. I don't know much about the other commands since I have not catch up on this game for awhile but you can use 'Shift + D' instead. From there, there should be the 'Variables' option where you can view through the stuffs you wanna change. Then just simply use the console and change it. Hope this helps.

Reactions: nah1282003

wixhid4

Jul 15, 2021
Does anyone show how to get through Floar's poems?
Do the poems every time you talk to flora (once per in-game day in the park), the choises for the poem must be something related to Flora or nature (example Lynphea, Green, Fowers, Fairies, etc.)

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes