HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
You have to go to the park at night and "look around" that's when you encounter Lucy the first time and it triggers a sub quest (find the trix at night in the city then go back to the park during the day and the scene plays)
I tried that and just have Lucy's helping hand unlocked from that not the one of Lucy's first time.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok, i understand now. You have to go to cluod tower and fight the witches more times (always stripping them) to get a new scene. Then after the fight you need to continue and find the trix room and get the 2nd scene
Ok so there was more to those? I kept getting repeat scenes so I figured that was the end, thanks.

you can take screenshots by pressing S
Then I spend more time connecting my phone to carry them over. I'm fine just taking quick pictures.

MrRaptox

Feb 2, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a guide for the game? I am lost in a part of the main mission and I don't know what to do.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
oh you have to trigger the event with tecna
I did it has the event and says for me to find documents about masturbation I go to the museum only shows gallery as option thus it's generating based on that I have replays unlocked from previous playthroughs as I had about a good 10 saves from past and current so pretty much not able to do I guess. If I knew for the replays that the trigger was based on Trix involvement then I would've saved then as all it was said was one for Stella winning competition and one for her losing not for the save and meddling as there was also the other girl aside from Stella and Lucy which would count for Stella losing competition to the 3rd candidate.

Reactions: Hentai7777

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
Need help getting the last four scenes, also I'm stuck on Lucy's Regret where it says I need to find her again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lucy can be found in the woods near Red Fountain. For another scene, you have to continue to fight the girls in cloud tower. Can you post the other scenes in gallery? So i can tell what you're missing

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes