TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Okay, I get how the hentai system works now. I can undress the girls, make them cum etc. Sadly I still don't understand how to maximize the amout of hero points...
I think that's from how much you cum, but I'm not completely sure. Unlocking blowjobs made it feel like the points were rising faster at least.
so what r the recipes
There's a for the recipes and items in the opening post, you will need to translate it though. Ranoyos also wrote a guide back here with at least all the recipes you'll need for quests.

Reactions: Aeneasc

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
I think that's from how much you cum, but I'm not completely sure. Unlocking blowjobs made it feel like the points were rising faster at least.
Hm, I got a bj and nutted all my loaded 350 EP over her but it gave me 0 hero points. Do you also make her cum and do you do it before or after you came on her?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Do you also make her cum and do you do it before or after you came on her?
I try never use all the EP bar at one time. I would normally start with a blow job (or boob job) then cum in her mouth, also making her cum at the same time if possible. Then move onto sex of some kind, mixing up where I finish on or in.

Just tested it with Kokori. Got a simultaneous boob and blow job, cumming in her mouth and on her face as she came at the same time. Moved on to anal sex with groping and a dildo too, came inside her. That got me one hundred and forty points.

I think the blow and boobs jobs are a stamina efficient way of getting EP to use, but it seems (like the touching) you may have to mix it up a bit too maybe.

Oh and my hero level is twenty.

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
I try never use all the EP bar at one time. I would normally start with a blow job (or boob job) then cum in her mouth, also making her cum at the same time if possible. Then move onto sex of some kind, mixing up where I finish on or in.

Just tested it with Kokori. Got a simultaneous boob and blow job, cumming in her mouth and on her face as she came at the same time. Moved on to anal sex with groping and a dildo too, came inside her. That got me one hundred and forty points.

I think the blow and boobs jobs are a stamina efficient way of getting EP to use, but it seems (like the touching) you may have to mix it up a bit too maybe.

Oh and my hero level is twenty.
Thank you kind sir! I defenitly get some good points if I cum the same time that she does.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
TheBlueKnight I got the fatigue heal ability now and this thing seems to be the shit. I nutted several times inside her in one session and got like 300 hero points or something. I don't know if there is something like a max amount of hero points you get per session but since the fatigue ability costs only 50Ep per use you can fuck her an unlimited amount of time.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I got the fatigue heal ability now and this thing seems to be the shit. I nutted several times inside her in one session and got like 300 hero points or something...
Nice I should really get that. I bought the squirting and peeing abilities, they can (if it actually happens) quickly make a mess of underwear so you can sell them for a higher price.

Got the love beam too, that love stat just seems to make the girls more animated when their standing around though...

doomreaverx

Jul 14, 2018
is there a guide or something for the recipes i have looked at the wiki and there is not that many recipes i am looking for the 6 star one from the second island

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I have to admit it took me 2 days and a bit of reading here to figure out that the picture book contained recipes for food I've already seen once.

I once managed to turn the girl around and I have no idea how I did that. Am I missing something obvious?

Last edited:

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
So what does the dlc even do i just copied all of it into the data files folder but they seem to overwrite themselves.
Is this the right way to install the dlc ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So what does the dlc even do...
Some of the dlc files do overwrite whats already there, so it sounds like you did it right. There's six girls in the game but without dlc installed you can only do "H" with the first girl Kokori.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It says the DLC file is only partially extractable and there is an error with extraction...
The one from Filescdn is broken, but that only has one out of the five dlc (it's much a smaller size). The others were working last time I tried them.
I once managed to turn the girl around and I have no idea how I did that. Am I missing something obvious?
Double click them, when their just standing around and during sex time.

Just in case you didn't know. You can mess up their clothes by quickly moving the mouse around them, flip up skirts and tops but also during sex you can move their bra and panties aside. Clicking and holding on a girl then moving the mouse down will make them sit, and you can pick them up by their feet.

Oh and during sex click and drag their legs to move them around a bit, and you can also make the girl thrust their hips upwards.

Last edited:

doomreaverx

Jul 14, 2018
what is up with the uterus stat by the way also what is the best gear and best place to level tried fighting the four pixies got my arse kicked bad.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what is up with the uterus stat by the way also what is the best gear and best place to level tried fighting the four pixies got my arse kicked bad.
During basic sex pull the girls hips up high, click and hold the right button on a leg and move the mouse up. Then you can then easily stick things in their urethra... And with Kokori at least urethra sex is a unlockable H request.

For non sex stuff Ranoyo's made two guides. A extremely detailed multipart one, and a simpler smaller one. There's a lot of posts about it here too.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know the favorite dishes for each girl?
There's a guide in the wiki , but it's just for the first three girls. Basically Uni is a carnivore, Pupu is vegetarian. Kokori likes food in general but not fish. I think Ninya like alcohol?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017

kokori's eyes are weird... but it reverts to normal when the scene has teXtboX. do i need to dress up the girl??? advance ty

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes