TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is r18 patch applied on this one?
This is from DLSite so no patch needed. I think back then the opening post mentioned it, like Censored: Yes (but maybe not on Steam) or something like. Sure there was a reason I pointed that out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Codex07

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What about this one?is it uncensored...
Bousoft's games come censored as they publish from Japan. But Tapioca, Peach and maybe Vacation have decensors around. This and Hero Sorceress and pretty much the same game, both have grindy sex parts but this has grindy RPG parts too. It might be worth trying on these two, but it might only half work.

Reactions: Codex07

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Hello there,
I need help, I have import the dlc however, I could not see anyone else than kokori, by the way I just start, is it unlock later?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is it unlock later?
Yes. You need to find and recruit the other girls in this game, and the DLCs add in their H menus. From the start work your way left to find the first girl on the desert island, and keep going counter clockwise.

Reactions: ehpot

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
You have the option to H whenever you rest. Prior to buying the sex/anal sex/blowjob/boobjob skills, you can still technically sex them by manipulating them so that their groin is toward you, (seat them on the ground, then right click their hips and either pull back/push forward depending on whether they are facing you or not), you can use your penis (freehand tool), line up with the "vagina", then push it in and out as if it were a tool. This does increase your orgasm gauge and works on the girls' G-spot sensitivity.

There are two easy ways to grind loyalty points. Option 1 is you give them high star food of their favored type. Option 2 is that you cause them to orgasm multiple times when you H.

One thing I like to do is custom design H-items. If you use cheat engine and search, then search CE for "1", you'll get some hits. Search without moving again, then research for 2. Then 3, and as many as it takes until you just get 1 number. This is a luck modifier, that gives you high star search results. You can either manually jack it up high or what I like to do is simply freeze it and allow it to still increment.

This allows you to find h-items with high stats, which add together when you combine them. Get a decent fucktoy, and you can insta-finish the girls on insertion. (Now to make it last a while, do a search on the durability of the h-item, then when you find it, jack it up high. I've done 900,000 so they last forever.)

With this, you can grind sensitivity by plugging the girls down together, pointing their holes toward you, finish one girl, touch her once more so she can recover from her orgasm, then do the next one, rinse, later, repeat. You can either work on one part or multiple.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
You have the option to H whenever you rest. Prior to buying the sex/anal sex/blowjob/boobjob skills, you can still technically sex them by manipulating them so that their groin is toward you, (seat them on the ground, then right click their hips and either pull back/push forward depending on whether they are facing you or not), you can use your penis (freehand tool), line up with the "vagina", then push it in and out as if it were a tool. This does increase your orgasm gauge and works on the girls' G-spot sensitivity.

There are two easy ways to grind loyalty points. Option 1 is you give them high star food of their favored type. Option 2 is that you cause them to orgasm multiple times when you H.

One thing I like to do is custom design H-items. If you use cheat engine and search, then search CE for "1", you'll get some hits. Search without moving again, then research for 2. Then 3, and as many as it takes until you just get 1 number. This is a luck modifier, that gives you high star search results. You can either manually jack it up high or what I like to do is simply freeze it and allow it to still increment.

This allows you to find h-items with high stats, which add together when you combine them. Get a decent fucktoy, and you can insta-finish the girls on insertion. (Now to make it last a while, do a search on the durability of the h-item, then when you find it, jack it up high. I've done 900,000 so they last forever.)

With this, you can grind sensitivity by plugging the girls down together, pointing their holes toward you, finish one girl, touch her once more so she can recover from her orgasm, then do the next one, rinse, later, repeat. You can either work on one part or multiple.
6 months late dude

• Haha
Reactions: Scud74

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
how to fix 'the text is in each other'
what can be done with this?

this is the case with other games

XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
where do you put the DLC folders? just put the folders in the .exe location or do I have to dump the stuff in each folder in 1 of the data folders, is there a certain order to doing so, it's confusing when there are no instructions on what to do and the DLC folder names arent numbered or in english

Mar 21, 2019
where do you put the DLC folders? just put the folders in the .exe location or do I have to dump the stuff in each folder in 1 of the data folders, is there a certain order to doing so, it's confusing when there are no instructions on what to do and the DLC folder names arent numbered or in english
Technically there is instructions in the folders, just not in english. Pretty sure you just extract the contents inside each of the "DLC/DATA_FILES" in no particular order into the main game "DATA_FILES" folder (DON'T dump the DLC folders in there, there shouldn't be any folders in there), then progress the story until you meet them. Might have to overwrite some files too, so don't worry about doing that either.

wUnp

Sep 28, 2019
I just got this game few days ago... Its kinda fun but with one problem that I have... On insertion (pretty much with anything) how can I go all the way in? On the X-Ray it shows only a small portion of the item inserted... I guess the main question is how can I insert stuff all the way into womb or bladder and so on because it seems strange to have the option to see but not to have the option to do so... I kinda wanna buy the game but if its missing these features then I rather pass on this one even tho it was promising.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
I just got this game few days ago... Its kinda fun but with one problem that I have... On insertion (pretty much with anything) how can I go all the way in? On the X-Ray it shows only a small portion of the item inserted... I guess the main question is how can I insert stuff all the way into womb or bladder and so on because it seems strange to have the option to see but not to have the option to do so... I kinda wanna buy the game but if its missing these features then I rather pass on this one even tho it was promising.
there is no womb pen, but you need to train bladder hole before insert

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes