• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i installed all the characters DLCs within the game folder as instructed...
I just download game from here. Using search on the two data folders this one has 154 files with Pupu in the name, mine has 248.

Reactions: el0d

el0d

Apr 20, 2018
So currently the game pauses in the background if you switch to another window. Anyone know of a way to prevent the game from pausing? That'd help quite a bit with the grinding.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
- About The Current Version
Only the first half of the world can be played.
The contents of the latter half of the world are to be added on updates.
Also, various items, clothes, H tools, voices etc. are to be added.

Wait!? So the game is not finish??? I already make it through desert and got myself plant girl...just to come back here to know that the game is not yet finish??

my time have been WASTED!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wait!? So the game is not finish???
DLSite says there's only half the world currently available, but Steam doesn't say anything about it. If it keeps to having a new girl on every island though, then there is only six (going by the available dlc).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to get the ice ice cream order ?
For Pupu? If so it's either just water and the ice fruit, or dragon fruit and the ice fruit. If not there was a (Japanese) wiki .

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah So I checked out ver 4.1 with alll DLC. Just to see if it was the game or something else. Yeah you can H either in it. So it's this version you can't.

So anybody know where the english patch can be found?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...So anybody know where the english patch can be found?
The version here earlier was missing the Pupu dlc but that's been fixed now. The only patch is on the Bousoft website , don't think it's a English patch though. There's two versions of the game (one Eng and one Eng/Jpn).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
some1 know how to do kajibara Drink in SamaSunResort ? with Coke Fruit
A wiki was linked earlier and that post was linked a few posts above (or just go ). It has recipes, but your browser will need to translate it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
mmmm i don't found the Donapaci herb, is in the forest in the land or in in the bush ?
Haven't got that far yet, had the game for two weeks but it's sooo gridy. Did you try checking the shops and inns, they sometimes sell the ingredients from the surrounding area (and occasionally the actual cooked food for requests I think).

paolo Bertoneri

Sep 10, 2018
you sure you need the Donapaci herb ??? i cant find it any where on the page of regions and recipes. maybe you got the wrong information.
sorry bad translation Donapaccy grass, i have found everything thx now i have another question to take the 4th girl ask to do an alchoolic what i need to do ? in the wiki i don't found anything about that

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes