TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For some reason the DLC downloads are different sizes, 1 is over 1gb and another is 280mb. Which is the right one?
The 280mb one might be just the Pupu dlc that was missing when the game was first uploaded. Just downloaded the bigger one, it has all five dlc's.

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
sorry for asking so much, where I get what the princess asks , of hadena castle?
On Steam forums it says dish with Elcatfish, it can be fished north of castle, dish that worked is also sold somewhere, and is made by combining fish cooked on fire (alone) with bowl of rice

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
For earth fairy that was pain in the ass to find first ingredient, you need "Union" of:
- Oyster from West Sea (west of arrival point of third continent) put trough mixer for Sea Tororo
- Vinegared Rice, from Union of Steamed Rice and Vinegar (fermented Apple and Grpes)
- Natto, fermented Soybeans

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
3.) The meal:
a.) The star ranking is irrelevant to the amount of extra stamina (on the next day) and the temporary stat gain.
b.) Ranking is only useful for the sell/serving price and "loyalty" (sex points) gain.
c.) The complexity (not a stat, but you know... ) of the meal is a good indication of the stat gain/loss and stamina recovery. High stamina and consideration for the weather is your best way to gather high ranked items.
what Hajtand said is mostly correct, but i'd like to point out a little detail that's a little different. Stars will NOT affect stamina gain, BUT, they WILL affect stat boosts increase/decreases. I did a little bit of testing..

Lets say you have a food you made: Forest barbecue.
On the food menu, it says +hp, +atk, and -matk.
a 3 star will give: +15 hp, +6 atk, and -6 matk.
a 5 star will give: +25 hp, +10 atk, and -10 matk.
forest barbecue will ALWAYS give 95 stamina ,regardless of 1 star,3 star, 5 star,ect.
(I chose forest barbecue because of relative high stamina gain for how EASY this thing is made,and how early on you can make it.)

In general, the stat gains follow a formula of increasing OR decreasing in these amounts (There are exceptions though..):
hp*5
Atk, matk ,def, mdef * 2 (for 1 star to 6 star foods)
however, stat gain for 7*, 8*,9*, and 10* are different.
7*: 15
8*: 20
9*: 25
10*: 30

It's just so happens that the more complicated the food is to make, the more ingredients you can mix and get higher stars, giving higher stat boosts/decreases. Just be warned that higher stars will also make negative stats hit harder. A little consideration for what to bring for dungeon runs,especially boss fights.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm. I tested with a 14 star meal and a 20 star meal at the time. Both giving me the exact same stats and stamina. I thought 6 stars would be enough of a discrepency. Provided what you said is accurate, which I very well believe. I think, there may instead be a maximum stat, with which the meals can provide... but only on some of them. The 1 star store bought sea food curry still gives me the same stats as a 14 star sea food curry. I don't know anymore.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Hmmm..interesting. I'll guess i have to test that when i get the chance. I've only just reached the snow continent in the south east, so i have yet to create any recipes higher than 11 stars so far. I'm taking my sweet time on this game. From what i've seen, maybe 10 stars is the cap? I saw that one of the magic boosting foods never gave me more than 30 magic attack. I'll edit this post when i do find out the answer.

edit: an 11 star Katsu Don gives me +50 HP and +30 magic defense, (which according to my calculations, should be giving me 55 and 33 mdef, it's one of the foods that gives +3 mdef instead of following the +2 mdef formula).

Second edit: here's a second test with Shrimpcrab sushi. This one adds just fire attack. a 7 star one gives +17 fire attack boost. a 13 star gives 30 fire attack, while a 23 star (!!!) also gives +30 fire attack.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The strange thing was again the sea food curry. When I began to become currious of the different stat levels, they both gave me 30atk etc. (I believe it was attack).

I know why now. Or at least I think I know. I didn't have the DLC at the time. I downloaded it recently and I've just tested again. The stat gain is very poor, though the stamina is the same. I'm ashamed of myself. You are correct, the stats do change, but only up to 10 stars.

A good tip for you. Buy and stock up on the 4 star eggs from the sourthern part of the 2nd island. Many of your recipies will become astronomically good. Recipes which has 2 eggs in them will alone be increased by 6 stars = (1 base +3 added) * 2.
You can also farm very high level salt on the island. I once got a 10 star salt. Most of my "early" game recipies were different currys. As I wrote earlier, you can make up to 15k on one set of dishes on the second island (I didn't even use salt in those dishes).

*I'll edit my earlier post and change the information as to avoid confusion for any nenwcomers looking for tips. Thank you for the input Ranoyos.

Reactions: Ranoyos

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Add a 4 star egg to the dons, it makes a new dish and gives it +3 stars.

The picture book is also good for finding new recipies. I should probably, have added that part to my tips.

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
I'm so angry when I figure this out. They should put this into manual so we don't miss this. I'm already planning to waste my time to hunt the recipe.

after you unlock method of cooking and the base ingredient you can actually see what combination they could be used in Food Picture Book (Picture Book menu) !!

We don't actually need to experimenting with so many failures food.... It is actual functional cooking recipe book !

Metalhead89

Jan 8, 2019
I might buy the simulation version of this game on dlsite, I read the rpg mechanics are strange, also there are dlc waifus for this & the sim game version.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Fun tip:
So I just figured out you can dual wield weapons in this game...
Now the battles are so much easier.
Prioritize farming for forging materials.
A good weapon is way better than good food.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Fun tip:
So I just figured out you can dual wield weapons in this game...
Now the battles are so much easier.
Prioritize farming for forging materials.
A good weapon is way better than good food.
Indeed, but in order to get good ranks of the materials, you will need a lot of stamina. Good foods nets you lots of stamina. The other problem is the areas themselves where there's good materials. You'll probably be stomped to the ground on the higher level areas, where you get the materials, if you are not buffed.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does it have anakl
You mean anal? If so yes you can unlock anal sex with Kokori (and stick other things in there before that), haven't unlocked it with any other girl yet though. Pupu won't even let me take her panties off...

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Dual wielding weapons is good for taking care of most trash mobs you run into, but for boss fights located in level 100/200s of the dungeons, you'd definately need a good defense armor to not get one-shot. Especially later on when the bosses start using high damaging AOE attacks and are damage sponges of upwards of over 20000 hp.

This is important, since if you farm at the lowest level of said dungeon, you'd often get really high star materials, and if you brought high stamina foods, you can get some really rediculous materials to make game-breaking levels of powerful weapons if you stayed and farmed a single spot with 360 stamina worth. I farmed a 22 star silver ore and 22 star sapphire out of the ice caves in the level 200 mine. Where there are stat limits to foods up to 10 stars, no such limit applies to weapons and armors. Seeing as theres no upper limit on stat gains from high level materials...

edit: Out of curiosity, i decided to make a weapon using high level materials, I did the test with the water sword (Dojigiri-Yasutsuna).
I used a 22 star sapphire,13 star iron ore,22 star silver ore, and 4 star platinum ore.

The water sword's base attack power is 100. With the materials, 100--->670 attack.
and heres how much the damage starts multiplying. I equipped the weapon on my main hero, increasing his attack power from 200 to 800.
regular swing - 100 damage ---> 400
ultimate light saber - 600-700 damage ---> 1700-1800
ultimate light saber Advanced - 2150-2250 damage ---> 6000-6500 damage

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I've just made it to the volbovo islands (East island, near the volcano, island above the snow continent) and i think this is a good point to compile and share some tips of my own. (Warning,incoming wall of text)

The two most useful towns for buying ingredients in making foods are Chapoor town(desert town,northwest,2nd island you go to), and Alal Market(South island,where you find Ninya, the wind girl).
You can buy a 5* chicken from alal market ,a 4* bread from Amajura coastal south - sea house (bottom right of the west island)
and simply make a forest salad (Lettuce,tomato, and pumpkin. Lettuce and tomato can be bought at chapoor town, and the shike-pumpkin is bought at your starting town), combine those three ingredients, and make a easy 11* dinamic sandwich (i think this should be translated to dynamic sandwich? engrish. heh.) Here, you can start mass producing one of the best foods in the game,giving you hp up,attack up,and defense up with NO negative stats.
Stock up on 5* forest barbeques from Alal market. 95 stam. Best and highest stam food until you can start making those heavy ramen out of lard meat farmed from the fat pigs in the snow island(but you can't mass buy the lards,sadly).
As Hajtand pointed out, stock up on 4* eggs,bought at the Cankara west coast sea house (2nd island, at the bottom of the island).
You can also stock up on 3* milk located in the Elp's village (where you find Une). Useful for many recipes or even turn the milk into cheese via fermentation barrel.

a VERY powerful food is the espresso,coffee latte,cappuccino,and soycciono. Guess where you can mass-buy coffee beans at? Alal market. +1 sp at the start of every battle can make the difference between your hero just spamming lightsabers and clearing everything in your path. If you want one without negative stat buffs, buy and stock up on the roasted octopusquid located in the Tropeanya islands, the remote sea house located by taking the boat from the SamaSunResort. Cook the roasted octopusquid over a fire and make dried squids.

Tadaa! you now have a go-to combo of Forest barbeques,Dinamic sandwiches, and dried squids for travelling everywhere. However,you need to have weather considerations...heat and cold will drain your stamina fast even with good food without the proper ones to negate the stamina drain.

For cold weather,and EXTREME cold weather, you'd need 1 hot food to counter the extra stamina drain brought by cold weather. TWO HOT FOODS for EXTREME cold. This is important if you want to make it to level 200 of the ice dungeon without running out of food.
You run into hot and HEAT weather early on,infact, on the second island- the desert. The nights/morning are also cold, so you'd need TWO cold foods and 1 hot food to completely negate all extra stamina drains brought by respective weather. The other place where you'd have to bring two cold foods is when you reach said volcano, the firefly cave near the volbovo island.
(hot and cold adds +5 stam cost to all actions, and heat and extreme cold adds +10 stam drain to all actions. All of a sudden your normal travel of 10 stam drain will double to 20 if you travel in heat/extreme cold without any proper foods!)

Two level breakpoints i've noticed: level 10 and level 35 will let your characters start with 1 and 2 bp at every fight, respectively. These levels are good breakpoints especially for your main hero, and using a +1sp food,enabling usage of lightsaber or lightsaber advanced at the start of every fight. (I forgot when my hero learned lightsaber advanced...i think it was level 45 or 50.)

Also, as Hajtand pointed out in a previous post as well, not all weapons are created equal. There is one particular weapon that is all around powerful and useful. The needle flail. You buy it as early on as the third island, in the elp village, where you find Une. 30 attack and 40 matk. Infact, on the same island, infact,you can make said weapon with materials (Iron ore,Silver Ore, and emerald) that you can gather just in the rocks to the west of JimeJime camp. This weapon is SO good that i'm still using it all the way to the ice caves. Just craft it using all 3* or higher materials and you're good to go for a good first half of the entire game.
A relatively good defensive shield is the Gorgeous shield. You can start making these in mass once you reach the Alal market,since you can buy gold here. You'll have to settle for the 1* gold ore to make these shields until you venture into the Alpas mine, which is ironically on the same island. Using other higher star materials (i did all 5* and over),however, you can get 30-80 hp,15-50 def AND mdef, and a little bonus magic attack to go with it. Again, easy to mass produce for all your characters.

Finally, if you're still having trouble, you can always make some all-revival-healing-sp potions. I generally don't use items until boss fights though. (Be warned this method is VERY expensive.)
Guess what you find in the Alal market? Moon grass(applies effect to all when mixed in potion), Angel flower (revive), piece of courage (+1 sp). Get some potions (60 or 80 hp, i just bought some of the 80 hp potions from the first house you travel to in the snow island, the south sea house), mix all 4, and you'd make a small mixed potion that heals all 80, revives all, and adds +1 sp to all.
the trick however, is to take that mixed vial, Mix AGAIN with another healing potion, piece of courage and healing grass.
it then becomes a medium potion that adds to the WHOLE party: +191 hp,2 sp, revives.
mix it AGAIN and it becomes a large.
if you mixed it with ANOTHER small mixed vial with the same stats,another healing potion,and another piece of courage...
you make a rediculous large potion +4 bp, +350 or higher hp, and revives. Pretty much a full party revive and sp steroid potion.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Just a little funny thing. You can get diamonds on what is technically the 3rd island. The small islands to the south west that are part of the area have diamonds in the mountains.

Doesn't the dynamic chicken sandwhich give you a physical defence down?

*ooh I was looking at the dynamic vegetable chicken sandwhich and not the vegetable sandwhich with chicken meat... got me there game:rolleyes: :).

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes