• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Here is my save file if anyone needs it:
My level is at least 90+. Only need to beat the Demon King and completing the H-items picture book.
If you want to beat the Demon King, better grind a few more levels. The True Demon King is really tough.
I also didn't grind much affection for the girls. Too busy grinding levels than doing H stuff. LoL
I didn't buy any clothing for the girls so feel free to do so. I got more than 1 million gold so you can spend whatever you want.
P.S: Best places to grind your levels are Oasis and Demon King Castle.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I made my earlier sort of guide with tips meant for beginners. Maybe I shall add few tips for those later in the game?

1.) Your max stats is 999, so dual wielding heavy attack weapons will not help at all.
2.) Elemental attack attributes are percentage based. Boosting your attack and magic powers of the given element.
3.) The little icon on the top of the elemental attribute of a skill, tells whether its damage is based on magic or attack.
4.) Don't be afraid of using the rare crafting materials. When you finally get to the place where they are common, they will be obsolete in star ranking anyways.
5.)You can farm heart crafting materials from the frozen castle (between layer 50-100) by clearing mobs. The red angel balls drops the hearts. None dropped on my first plathrough here, so I didn't know.
6.) You can change which character is the "main" by swapping them to the first character slot.

I followed a pretty standard "playstyle" on my first playthrough.

Geared with the knowledge of you people here and my first time around. The tips about the different heavy egg ramen, really helped me push through to some much higher star ranked materials. Effectively enabling a complete switch of how the characters are equiped.
Ninjia—best girl for a long time. I had the idea to rush to dual bazookas (I used that a long time on her in my earlier playthrough) with the easy dragon teeth from the gold mines, but changed my mind and experimented with other setups.
Simply giving Ninjia a magic caster weapon nets a lower damage, than an equal tier gun. Giving her two guns gives her a lot more damage (and a higher defence) than magic caster weapons. Giving her a magic caster weapon AND a gun makes her the lord of destruction. Simply because no other elements has such a high boost as guns gives to wind. A very good magic caster weapon with this lofty boost. Makes the boost increase on a much higher stat basis.
I farmed the platinum mines for some good stuff... and boy was she proving worth the effort to gear with the high ranked platinum. Amoung things later in the game she crit for 25k damage (with the magnum ability) against a boss that isn't vulnurable to wind as a lvl 50'ish. That's pretty spicy. Her "default" auto attack skill with 2BP (which you start with on that level) is also a multi attack with a very good range. She will with the good gearing, now clear all trash mobs on the screen in a single attack.

*edit: earlier I suggested a staff as Ninyas other weapon. There are other viable options.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I made my earlier sort of guide with tips meant for beginners. Maybe I shall add few tips for those later in the game?

1.) Your max stats is 999, so dual wielding heavy attack weapons will not help at all.
2.) Elemental attack attributes are percentage based. Boosting your attack and magic powers of the given element.
3.) The little icon on the top of the elemental attribute of a skill, tells whether its damage is based on magic or attack.
4.) Don't be afraid of using the rare crafting materials. When you finally get to the place where they are common, they will be obsolete in star ranking anyways.
5.)You can farm heart crafting materials from the frozen castle (between layer 50-100) by clearing mobs. The red angel balls drops the hearts. None dropped on my first plathrough here, so I didn't know.
6.) You can change which character is the "main" by swapping them to the first character slot.

I followed a pretty standard "playstyle" on my first playthrough.

Geared with the knowledge of you people here and my first time around. The tips about the different heavy egg ramen, really helped me push through to some much higher star ranked materials. Effectively enabling a complete switch of how the characters are equiped.
Ninjia—best girl for a long time. I had the idea to rush to dual bazookas (I used that a long time on her in my earlier playthrough) with the easy dragon teeth from the gold mines, but changed my mind and experimented with other setups.
Simply giving Ninjia a single staff nets a lower damage, than an equal tier gun. Giving her two guns gives her a lot more damage (and a higher defence) than two staffs. Giving her a staff AND a gun makes her the lord of destruction. Simply because no other elements has such a high boost as guns gives to wind. A very good staff with this lofty boost. Makes the boost increase on a much higher stat basis.
I farmed the platinum mines for some good stuff... and boy was she proving worth the effort to gear with the high ranked platinum. Amoung things later in the game she crit for 25k damage (with the magnum ability) against a boss that isn't vulnurable to wind as a lvl 50'ish. That's pretty spicy. Her "default" auto attack skill with 2BP (which you start with on that level) is also a multi attack with a very good range. She will with the good gearing, now clear all trash mobs on the screen in a single attack.
Did you manage to defeat the True Demon King? I tried it when I was level 80+ and it was really tough. Any advice on it? I am also quite curious about the max level. Is it level 99 or 100?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I didn't defeat the true demon king. This is also one of the reasons, I wanted to start anew, when I downloaded the DLC. I felt, everything I had done, had become a mess and couldn't quite figure out, where I was wrong.

I haven't played the game much today. Things are just going much smoother this time around. Now I know more about importance of the elemental attributes, now that I higher grade materials, and I'm not making a mess of everything by rushing. A benchmark was the lvl 200 ice caves boss monster. First time around, I could barely kill one of them. Ninjia looked at them in this run and they died.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
hold up...they're PERCENTAGE BASED?
your main hero can get a optional skill in the Alphas region island(South continent island), an upgraded version of his whirlwind move. After clearing the mine cave located on the same island, and then going back to the valley hut just a little east of the Tower of the Valley. Speak to Collin, the wind spirit,and she'll (along with obligatory kajibara,lol) send you a quest to make a food for her. One of the heavy ramens made from the lards from the fat pigs in the snow island. Once you complete it, you get move called the Cyclone Tornado storm, very similar to Ninya's sylph gatling. Very random hits, magic based, and wind property.
With this knowledge of elemental attributes being wind based..you could turn your main hero into a pseudo mini ninya for clearing out trash mobs with ease, by equipping him with a magic rod and a wind gun,lol.

Now granted, his main moves are physical based and have higher damage multipliers. But theres a option for turning your hero into a cook-mage!

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Hi there pal. I made a quick cursery glance over your characters.

I've found some ways with which you can improve.

1.) The weapons you have, are not from "top notch" star ranked materials.
* Farm a lot of monster pig lard star ranking doesn't matter for the stamina gain.
* Cook a ton of 3 different kinds of egg heavy ramen.
* Farm ores at or above 20 star ranks. (It's much more doable, than what it seems).

2.) Give Ninya a weapon that increases her magic stat a lot, but keep the Hades revolver or you should probably, make a better version with the new ores.

(Not really a tip regarding your current setup, just a nifty thing to know. Giving the fox girl one bazooka does the same (and more depending on her level and other weapon) for her offence as her own dragon tooth ice weapon The bazooka just also adds around 100 defence to magic and attack.)

3.) Upgrade your new weapons with some life powders. Kokori has really low health on your current setup.
I suggest you don't make her a starry rod. Give her the Kaya-no-hime instead (plant heart weapon), it has a much higher base magic. Gives a crap ton of life, and some defence (plus "attack" which she doesn't need).

4.) I still haven't solved the pupu "riddle" myself. The base elemental boosts are for the most parts piss poor on all the weapons you can make for her except one (the dragon tooth sword), which is mediocre at best. I gave her (temporarily) a spare bazooka in my own setup for the defence. With her current sword she already has over 900 attack.

*edit: I wrote to Ninya a staff specifically. There are many different and flexible/viable options.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Heh. I already use him as a hybrid spellcaster and attacker. His attack is already maxed out and the magic is up there.

The wind attack is definitely powerful. I haven't experimented yet, but seeing as guns doesn't add attack or magic power themselves per se. I think adding 10 very high ranked titanite shards to two weapons will probably yield a higher damaging skill. As for mob clearing, using wind magic is indeed a better solution.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Does anybody know where to get Pure Hearts?
I've written walls of text, so I can understand why'd you miss this tip. You can farm them as early as the snow castle between layer 50–100. They drop from the red angel ball monsters.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I've written walls of text, so I can understand why'd you miss this tip. You can farm them as early as the snow castle between layer 50–100. They drop from the red angel ball monsters.
I didn't run into any red angel ball monsters at the snow castle. Maybe i was unlucky. Went all the way down to the f200 to gather iron scraps/iron ore, defense and magic defense sands. The snow castle is where you run into pollin, the ice fairy, right? f80 is her first boss fight, and f200 is where you battle her in a santa suit (you get a T-shirt as a reward for beating her)

I got some pure hearts from the ice caves, but they were the boss fight of f200 of the ice caves.

Also,after beating pollin at f80 in the snow castle, you can go back to her in Santape village, do another quest with kajibara (this time he requests a super stinky food that is NOT durian. You have to bring him a Surfish, made by using ferment barrel + oil,Saurdyne,Yellowtail Amberjack,and Horse Mackerel Katsuwo.
She then teaches you a move for your main hero, Final Ice age, an ice magic attack with relatively short range. May be useful in the volcano dungeon.

Reactions: Hsvhds

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Nono, they do spawn as encounters in the layers of 50–100 in the ice castle, where you also fight Pollin. Not 150–200 or any other layers just 50–100. I think the droprate is roughly 20% for them to drop a heart. Based on a few hundred encounters.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Does anybody know where to get Pure Hearts?
I didn't run into any red angel ball monsters at the snow castle. Maybe i was unlucky. Went all the way down to the f200 to gather iron scraps/iron ore, defense and magic defense sands. The snow castle is where you run into pollin, the ice fairy, right? f80 is her first boss fight, and f200 is where you battle her in a santa suit (you get a T-shirt as a reward for beating her)

I got some pure hearts from the ice caves, but they were the boss fight of f200 of the ice caves.

Also,after beating pollin at f80 in the snow castle, you can go back to her in Santape village, do another quest with kajibara (this time he requests a super stinky food that is NOT durian. You have to bring him a Surfish, made by using ferment barrel + oil,Saurdyne,Yellowtail Amberjack,and Horse Mackerel Katsuwo.
She then teaches you a move for your main hero, Final Ice age, an ice magic attack with relatively short range. May be useful in the volcano dungeon.
You can also farm Pure Hearts at the Volcano dungeon.

Reactions: Ranoyos and Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I just gave a rice fermented saurdyne to her and that completed the quest.

For the blonde girl, you can just buy the eelcatfish kabayaki don at a shop.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Can the best place to find garnet with high star ranking, really be the pyramids?

I'm trying out Pipika and I like her skills, so it's a bit of a bummer, to make her equipment with sub 20 star ranked garnets. Citrine is even worse... there's not to what I know a dedicated dungeon for citrine. We'll have to do with the two tropical "mines". Thankfully they are only used on a few of Kokori's skills. There's no lightning dedicated character.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Can the best place to find garnet with high star ranking, really be the pyramids?

I'm trying out Pipika and I like her skills, so it's a bit of a bummer, to make her equipment with sub 20 star ranked garnets. Citrine is even worse... there's not to what I know a dedicated dungeon for citrine. We'll have to do with the two tropical "mines". Thankfully they are only used on a few of Kokori's skills. There's no lightning dedicated character.
As far as i know, yeah, pyramids is the only place to farm high star garnets. The unfortunate part is that it's a early dungeon and only goes 100 floors deep,so the multiplier for farming materails isn't as high as the later dungeons with 200 floors.

I went back to the ice castle and figured out why i didn't run into any of the red angel ball monsters. I was simply unlucky. They also spawn in between floor 50-80, not 50-100. and i was rushing to get to floor 200 on my first time there, I was aiming to see what materials you could mine out of there. I was simply unlucky that i didn't encounter a SINGLE angel ball monster.
The firefly cave (volcano) is potentially better for farming the angels though, because they spawn in floors 1-50. But theres a unfortunate caveat that the popsicles and soft serves give relatively low stamina(only 30-50). You could make up for it by making mangosteen popsicle and soft serve for literally every step encounter, paired up with a high stamina food.

The highest stamina foods in the game i've tested so far is:
Heavy egg champon, 140 stamina (made from heavy chunky soup + egg + noodles)
Heavy meat egg ramen and heavy champon tied at 130 stamina each.
With those 3, you get a total of 400 + your 50 base stamina, at a 450 stamina which you can get some staggering high stars materials. I was unlucky that i got a 24 star defense dust out of the platinum cave, and so far my luck has only yielded me 21 star plat ore as my highest plat ore i could find.
The other two highest stamina game foods that is easily made with store bought ingredients are Forest barbecue, at 95 stamina, and vegetable barbecue, at 80 stamina.

I did some minor testing with combat skills. Those stat boosts skills, like kokori with +atk boost skill like awakening power, or Taro with magical snow to boost +magic power only last for a single turn. You can see this when i was using my main hero spamming cyclone tornado, having taro boost his magic power, and the damage for example goes from 140 ---> 220 damage per hit. Then when i did it again following a chain, my tornados went back to 140 damage per hit again. Not relevent for characters in the 2nd,3rd and 4th slot since they don't get to move again after a chain, but useful to know for whoever you put in your first slot.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
As far as i know, yeah, pyramids is the only place to farm high star garnets. The unfortunate part is that it's a early dungeon and only goes 100 floors deep,so the multiplier for farming materails isn't as high as the later dungeons with 200 floors.

I went back to the ice castle and figured out why i didn't run into any of the red angel ball monsters. I was simply unlucky. They also spawn in between floor 50-80, not 50-100. and i was rushing to get to floor 200 on my first time there, I was aiming to see what materials you could mine out of there. I was simply unlucky that i didn't encounter a SINGLE angel ball monster.
The firefly cave (volcano) is potentially better for farming the angels though, because they spawn in floors 1-50. But theres a unfortunate caveat that the popsicles and soft serves give relatively low stamina(only 30-50). You could make up for it by making mangosteen popsicle and soft serve for literally every step encounter, paired up with a high stamina food.

The highest stamina foods in the game i've tested so far is:
Heavy egg champon, 140 stamina (made from heavy chunky soup + egg + noodles)
Heavy meat egg ramen and heavy champon tied at 130 stamina each.
With those 3, you get a total of 400 + your 50 base stamina, at a 450 stamina which you can get some staggering high stars materials. I was unlucky that i got a 27 star defense dust out of the platinum cave, and so far my luck has only yielded me 21 star plat ore as my highest plat ore i could find.
The other two highest stamina game foods that is easily made with store bought ingredients are Forest barbecue, at 95 stamina, and vegetable barbecue, at 80 stamina.

I did some minor testing with combat skills. Those stat boosts skills, like kokori with +atk boost skill like awakening power, or Taro with magical snow to boost +magic power only last for a single turn. You can see this when i was using my main hero spamming cyclone tornado, having taro boost his magic power, and the damage for example goes from 140 ---> 220 damage per hit. Then when i did it again following a chain, my tornados went back to 140 damage per hit again. Not relevent for characters in the 2nd,3rd and 4th slot since they don't get to move again after a chain, but useful to know for whoever you put in your first slot.
I spend so much time... making a stupid experiment, but it's finally done.

Here's my findings. You can enchance the elemental swords with titanite (of course). Many many hours of farming 25 titanite shards with 20 star ranks and above. The hero sword will take a little over half of the base stats of the weapons. Meaning it also get the extra elemental boost from upgrading the prerequisite elemental weapons. You can enchance them all with a single element and get a monstrous weapon. Part of me wants to make such a weapon for each heroine too with their respective elements... another part of me wants to excape this hell.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Oh god no... It'd probably be better to dual wield for an even higher light bonus. Oh no *sigh*

I think, I spend 5 hours on the titanite shards alone. Reloading every time a given run didn't yield a 20 star ranked or above titanite shard. Now that Ninya has "grown out" of her good aoe auto attacks, I can't use them anymore and have to manually select Sylph Rifle or Sylph Gatling every time. I haven't gotten a character to lvl 99 (or above?) before. Do they get 5BP at the start of the battle then? It'd do wonders for Pupu and her "Water Knights of the Round" skill as an auto attack. I guess, I should attempt to level instead of farm for now.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Okay I got them to lvl 99 and indeed they do get 5BP.
Pupu has one of the best endgame aoe skills... but she refuses to use that skill on mobs as her auto attack. Why? This is so retarded. Previously the defeault was, that they'd stupidly use the most expensive skill in their repertoire. On the enemy vulnurable to the element. Overkilling a single or a few enemies leaving the rest in one piece. Where their less BP costly aoe skills, would have sufficed in despatching them all. Now where Pupu can finally default to her most expensive skill, which has a huge aoe. She uses the lesser Water Excalibur, which has very little aoe and doesn't kill larger mobs. Why?! Probably a coding error.

I think, I have to put my faith in Pipika. Level her up some more and hope, she hasn't been hit with stupid.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes