Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Maybe we should make a (somewhat) comprehensive (but nothing too grand) guide for people, instead of this back and forward correspondance? The wiki is quite barebones, doesn't offer much help, and it's in Japanese.
I'd be okay with this once, I'm finally done with the character's equipment.

We can PM each other for the details of the guide etc. should that interest you.

Right now I'm going to sleep.

Cheers (of water) and kind regards from Hajtand.
You mean to put all the info we've gathered from previous pages into a single post? Hmmm.. Might be a lot of work.
I know a lot of the posts end up being quite wall-of-textish, so a cleaner and more simplified guide might be useful for people. Though it wouldn't be as useful unless the first post stickied a link to it or what not.

Well, if you don't feel like it's too much work, let me know what way i can help contribute to making the guide.

Reactions: Hajtand

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Is there a really good place for farming emeralds? I really like the Kaya-no-himes for their decent all around stats. The grass cave doesn't seem to want to give me anything above 15*

I've also just completed a legendary sword. Wow. this thing is very powerful for your main hero,especially with all the access to different elements he gets via optional quests.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Is there a really good place for farming emeralds? I really like the Kaya-no-himes for their decent all around stats. The grass cave doesn't seem to want to give me anything above 15*

I've also just completed a legendary sword. Wow. this thing is very powerful for your main hero,especially with all the access to different elements he gets via optional quests.
Don't spread out on many different elements. Focus on one element on the hero sword. Upgrade all the elemental swords to 5/5 with the given element and then make the hero sword with these upgraded elemental swords. Upgrade the hero sword itself too with the element that was of your focus. I've gotten quite a few +20 plus emeralds from the grass cave, it is definitely possible. You just have to try and retry a few times. Kaya–No–Hime is indeed a good all around weapon.

PS: The hero sword is not only powerful for your main hero, should you do the upgrading with a specific focus in mind. The other characters with low elemental bonuses can use a hero sword too to great effect (if you upgrade the weapon to their element). There can be more than one and everyone seems to be able to wield this sword.

PPS: I've been really unlucky with the Titanite lately. I "only" need around 10 20+ star ranked of them, before I can dual wield light focused hero swords. I'll begin on the guide afterwards. I'll credit you as well.
Maybe you can be in control of the food section? Type out in a text document, which ingredients and foods you can get in which places.
A few hints on which food is best and what they do, depending on the area one has currently reached.
Screencapping and attaching a picture of every food is going to be a bother, I can do that for you, should it be too much of an ask.
If RanceH20 is around he could be the guy in charge of the H stuff, should he want to be part of the guide. Would be very fitting.
I can map the minerals, where to get them, what weapons to use depending on the area one has reached and how to make the weapons.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Don't spread out on many different elements. Focus on one element on the hero sword. Upgrade all the elemental swords to 5/5 with the given element and then make the hero sword with these upgraded elemental swords. Upgrade the hero sword itself too with the element that was of your focus. I've gotten quite a few +20 plus emeralds from the grass cave, it is definitely possible. You just have to try and retry a few times. Kaya–No–Hime is indeed a good all around weapon.

PS: The hero sword is not only powerful for your main hero, should you do the upgrading with a specific focus in mind. The other characters with low elemental bonuses can use a hero sword too to great effect (if you upgrade the weapon to their element). There can be more than one and everyone seems to be able to wield this sword.

PPS: I've been really unlucky with the Titanite lately. I "only" need around 10 20+ star ranked of them, before I can dual wield light focused hero swords. I'll begin on the guide afterwards. I'll credit you as well.
Maybe you can be in control of the food section? Type out in a text document, which ingredients and foods you can get in which places.
A few hints on which food is best and what they do, depending on the area one has currently reached.
Screencapping and attaching a picture of every food is going to be a bother, I can do that for you, should it be too much of an ask.
If RanceH20 is around he could be the guy in charge of the H stuff, should he want to be part of the guide. Would be very fitting.
I can map the minerals, where to get them, what weapons to use depending on the area one has reached and how to make the weapons.
The legendary sword i made was simply for completing the weapons encyclopedia. I only used sub par materials (all 8-10 stars) and the sword still came out with almost 400 attack, and 33 in all elements, with 60 to light. The sword already boosted my main hero's attack to 999. I have tons of 15-20 star ores and the gems.

I'll work on writing up relevant info in a notepad about food after i finish doing stuff i want in the game. It'll be a while before i get around to that, theres still quite a few things i want to do in this game.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah, I'm just being a bit weird. The base is 60 in light. You can give it over a 200 bonus to the light element, if you use my method.

I should, also explore the game a bit more, before writting the guide.
Getting the last few titanite shards, I got bored and turned Pupu into Wendy:
(I sadly, had to decrease her breast size a bit. Double Z+ cups just looked a tad awful with her costume. Kokori will have to deal with her back–problems looking like a gyaru).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never fear iron scrap is here:

Ohh no! Oh no! I overlooked this because of the different values between materials and gems confused me, when I tested. The split when using gems isn't between 20–24 and 25.
The split is between 20–22, 23–24, and 25+... I'm just gonna use the high end ones on one sword, and the other ones on the other. I don't want to farm that area anymore.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Aaaaand I did a quick inventory seach. I only have 7 titanite shards that are between lvl 23 and 25. Dang it all to heck.

I think, I'm just gonna farm till I get 10 of those and then use them on the hero swords themselves, rather than the elemental swords, where the effective bonus is halved on the finished hero swords. The elemental swords will have to deal with only having the lvl 20 to lvl 22 titanite.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Are you aiming to do like 500k with every shot with those swords? My main hero is already demolishing everything with the subpar legendary sword, made with 10* materials only. Everything he looks at dies instantly,except bosses.

Never fear iron scrap is here:
Also, hate it when that happens. Last item you get is a 1* useless item.
At least i finally got my first 26*....magic defense polishing dust. Oof.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've gotten all the materials now, except I need a little more platinum. I used some of it up, when I made the temporary equipment for the other characters.
I'm taking break from the game till tomorrow. Where I can see the results. I'm just so glad it's done (farming 50 20+ ranked titanite shards).

I think, it will indeed be 500k with the 6BP skill on a non–crit hit against an enemy which is not vulnurable against light. A critical hit against an enemy that is vulnurable to light—should theoretically be hit for around 2.0M damage.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've finally made the weapons:

They do a decent amount of damage, but nothing like what I had hoped.

Now to fix the rest of the characters "hehe" *sighs*.

I think, the elemental bonus only confers a 0.5% increase per 1 elemental stat.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I think, I'm gonna have Kokori dual wield legendary staffs. Where they and their prerequisites are boosted with onyx shards. I'm not gonna be as strict with those as the titanite shards. I'll will, however, not be using anything less than 20 star ranked onyx shards on the staffs themselves... 30 onyx shards plus the 1 for each of the weapons themselves is needed—32 onyx shards.

Pupu, will just have some "regular stuff", maybe even 1 item of defensive nature seeing as she'll be the healer. While Ninjya will probably get a single legendary staff boosted with peridot shards (already have a bunch rank 20+ of those) and keep her Hades gun.

I'll be posting my save game for you people, once I'm happy with the setup.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Equiping the hero "optimally", you'd probably only need one of those hero swords. One of my mine has over 900 in attack, the other almost 900. Equip'ing a high level meteor shield in the other hand seems more sensible, but not as fun.
I've opted for full defence on Pupu. Her 5BP skill is good, although the only time where I need the extra AoE is against the metal monsters—where the damage itself is irrelevant. With two high level shields (none–upgraed) you can almost gets her to the 999 cap in attack and magic defence.

I haven't started on Kokori's staffs yet, I'll do that tommorow.

Take care ya all.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Heh. Funny how i came to this game for the H, but stayed more for the gameplay instead. I'm enjoying the gameplay so much that i haven't even done any of the sex related stuff since the third island. You can tell the author of this game put a lot of work into the game as well, seeing as how much different foods, equips,and stuff there are in this game.

ricky.rich

Mar 4, 2019
Here is my save file if anyone needs it:
My level is at least 90+. Only need to beat the Demon King and completing the H-items picture book.
If you want to beat the Demon King, better grind a few more levels. The True Demon King is really tough.
I also didn't grind much affection for the girls. Too busy grinding levels than doing H stuff. LoL
I didn't buy any clothing for the girls so feel free to do so. I got more than 1 million gold so you can spend whatever you want.
P.S: Best places to grind your levels are Oasis and Demon King Castle.
can you reupload, i cant download it

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Just got to the center island and completed pretty much all the other food recipes. I was surprised about the monster foodstuffs, and how they offered so many benefits and positive stats for virtually no downsides...until i took a closer look. I find it hilarious that the monster foodstuffs actually DRAINS your stamina,leaving you to keel over in 2 steps if you ate nothing but the monster foodstuff. Your stamina CANNOT go below 15 from eating food. They vary anywhere from draining 20-30 stamina on average.
Theres a particularly powerful monster food,made from all 4 ingredients you find on that island, and it pretty much increases all the different stats in the game, and doesn't decrease any of your stats...
except this thing wipes out ALL your stamina.

I tried pairing it up with two heavy ramens, which should have netted me 140 + 130 + your base 50 stam, which should have been 320. I was then going to calculate how much that number decreased by subtracting it from 320.
But...
Woke up the next morning with 15 stamina,walked two steps,and passed out. lol.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Just got to the center island and completed pretty much all the other food recipes. I was surprised about the monster foodstuffs, and how they offered so many benefits and positive stats for virtually no downsides...until i took a closer look. I find it hilarious that the monster foodstuffs actually DRAINS your stamina,leaving you to keel over in 2 steps if you ate nothing but the monster foodstuff. Your stamina CANNOT go below 15 from eating food. They vary anywhere from draining 20-30 stamina on average.
Theres a particularly powerful monster food,made from all 4 ingredients you find on that island, and it pretty much increases all the different stats in the game, and doesn't decrease any of your stats...
except this thing wipes out ALL your stamina.

I tried pairing it up with two heavy ramens, which should have netted me 140 + 130 + your base 50 stam, which should have been 320. I was then going to calculate how much that number decreased by subtracting it from 320.
But...
Woke up the next morning with 15 stamina,walked two steps,and passed out. lol.
I think it's probably meant to be used just before a boss fight.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
For those of you who don't want to farm a lot of high level shards, Making the Kaya-no-Himes is a cheap and powerful alternative for all around boost, giving you a hefty life bonus, a decent attack and magic attack, and even a decent amount of defense. They only require a emerald,Platinum ore,a pure heart, and a gold ore(Infact, three of the four materials are buyable from stores. Only the emeralds require gathering).
I crafted a few of those with 10-15* emerald, plat/gold ore, and a 4* pure heart, and it gave me a bonus of upwards of 200-300 hp, 300-400 attack AND magic attack, 75-100 defense and magic defense.

I'm pretty much just using legendary sword on one hand, Kaya-no-Himes on the other, almost serving like a shield with massive attack bonuses. For all my characters. Making the legendary swords without even upgrading them is still plenty powerful, but assembling all of them with at least 10* or higher takes a while.
Almost all my characters have 999 attack and over 700 magic attack, while having over 700 hp, and enough defense that i can almost even guarantee survival on all characters from a onslaught of all 4 the spirits in the oasis.

Upgrading with shards just makes your characters one shot everything. Including bosses. Wiped out the true final boss in two turns with just my hero alone. Using a unupgraded legendary sword, and spamming his 6bp skill. That skill probably has the highest damage multiplier in the game, dealing at least 120k damage with 999 attack and only 65 on his light element stat.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Should your main offensive stat already be maxed with one weapon, the Hades gun offers much more protection. And you can still imbue it with the offensive element of your desires. This gun requires about the same materials, except it uses a peridot instead of an emerald. The Meteor shield has the best defence (not by much), but doesn't offer the opportunity to use the elements in an offensive fashion.

The weirdest piece of equipment is as I have written about in the past–the bazooka. Offering a moderate defence and high elemental boost to wind, fire, and ice.

I took a break from the game yesterday. Today I've farmed 8 pieces of good onyx between rank 15–20. The problem here is that the dungeon only goes to lvl 100, thus the loot is worse. The game hates me and had no problem taunting lvl 21 and 22 iron shards as my last finds on the 450 stam farms. The droprate with onyx is really weird. I've "only" farmed around 500 of materials there (most being thrown away), so it may simply be "anecdotal weirdness" as a function of probability or it may be their loot table. They seem to drop in clusters. I can farm till my 48 spaces of inventory is filled and not a single one dropping. They then just keep dropping again and again (onyx drops in general, not good ranked version of them). I didn't pay it too much mind the first few times, but it has happened around a dozen of times.

I considered fusing the staffs with dark matter instead, but then I hated the idea of going to 200th level of the Devil Garden 32 times. Hoping to obtain dark matter offering around the equivalent level of elemental bonus (it also increases other stats).

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The hero sword itself is not "that good". The platinum graded sapphire sword is "better" in attack power.
The "economic" decision is to make that water weapon for attack power (not magic) and fuse it with gems of the desired element. Focusing on something more defensive is smarter for the other weapon, as we both have aluded. Making a more advanced weapon the "Kaya" is kind of the all baggage deal, much better than the equivalent weapons of the other elements, except for the Hades Gun, should your offence already be covered.

Not having a monsterous defence (or insane offence), a health increase is almost neccesitated. All the heart weapons offer this for their users. What will kill you is not the little monster's hits, it's the big hits that becomes unmanageable in the length of battle. Focusing solely on defensive stats OVER health will (in many cases) diversify the mitigation too much and not provide enough of a buffer on itself under normal circumstances. Where you could get around 100 in one type of defence, you'll be "sacrificing" roughly 300 HP. This is not entirely true in every sense, but provides something of a guideline.

Good weapons to keep in mind:
"Kaya" with great mats provides roughly 300HP, 400 in attack and 450 magic, and 100 in magic and normal defence (and 50 plant power).
"Hades" with great mats provides roughly 450HP, 0 in attack and magic, and 200 in magic and normal defence (and 150 in wind elemental boost, 75% extra wind damage).
"Meteor shield" with great mats provide roughly 400HP, 0 in attack and magic, 250 in normal defence and 350 in magic defence, and 10 to all elemental defence, which (I think) translates to a 5% flat reduction.

I still haven't completed the elemental boosted legendary staffs, so I can't really write about those with any confidence.

TL;DR: Hero sword is "wack", health is good!11!!!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes