2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Fears

May 17, 2017
Oh god, someone post the new version!
Right, its christmas. Someone may take care on the people hungering for this update.

----------------------------------------------

@Masq
I really like your work and you deserve way more patreons. But don't you think you put too much work on your shoulders by splitting the game into 2 storylines which are seperated from each other ? Or might you be planning to connect them again by using the time machine on the ship ?

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Can anyone please upload version 2.4.Thanks in advance.
@Masq are you working on version 2.5?Any news how many months we have to wait for it?Really wanna try both royalty and afterlife path.Love your game.^^

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Haven't gotten the chance to play the new update yet. Looks fantastic and hopefully it is longer than the Afterlife update we got awhile back. Beat it in like 20 minutes and it really wasn't worth the wait.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Right, its christmas. Someone may take care on the people hungering for this update.

----------------------------------------------

@Masq
I really like your work and you deserve way more patreons. But don't you think you put too much work on your shoulders by splitting the game into 2 storylines which are seperated from each other ? Or might you be planning to connect them again by using the time machine on the ship ?
Haha I completely agree with you. After the royalty path is publically released we will hold a poll to see which version people prefer more then we will combine them to focus on the one people enjoyed more.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Can anyone please upload version 2.4.Thanks in advance.
@Masq are you working on version 2.5?Any news how many months we have to wait for it?Really wanna try both royalty and afterlife path.Love your game.^^
I actually plan work out in advance. Every build is written and part finished months before releasing. The problem that arises is that artists sometimes disappear. For instance this royalty build was meant to come out last month but an artist disappeared until a week into December.

2.5 is already written, all we can do now is wait for art if that makes sense!

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Just getting back to this game. Went from hoping we can rescue Snow White to finding that she's a slut into beastiality. Fuck that. Why do authors always want to go Brothers Grim on fairy tales? This game just became a hard pass.
I was interested in this game, now i'm not. Thank you.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Just getting back to this game. Went from hoping we can rescue Snow White to finding that she's a slut into beastiality. Fuck that. Why do authors always want to go Brothers Grim on fairy tales? This game just became a hard pass.
I don't know but I haven't touched the game since I saw that scene. I liked everything up to that point, more or less, but after seeing that scene I decided the game just isn't for me. Nevertheless, I wish the dev all the best.

Fears

May 17, 2017
I don't know but I haven't touched the game since I saw that scene. I liked everything up to that point, more or less, but after seeing that scene I decided the game just isn't for me. Nevertheless, I wish the dev all the best.
Every movie, every game, every book, everything has something you dislike. Even masterpieces got moments where you want to quit reading, watching, playing. I don't judge or quit the game by one scene i completely dislike, but build up my opinion after i finished the whole thing. I think you guys might got to a point of dislike, but you might miss a good game overall.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Every movie, every game, every book, everything has something you dislike. Even masterpieces got moments where you want to quit reading, watching, playing. I don't judge or quit the game by one scene i completely dislike, but build up my opinion after i finished the whole thing. I think you guys might got to a point of dislike, but you might miss a good game overall.
Regarding this point of dislike... Imagine this game as a feast. You have several types of dishes, regular, exotic, avangarde or whatnot and some are better than others. However, one of the dishes in the middle of the course happens to taste like shit to you... Sure to others it may taste differently, but all you can think about now that you've tasted it is that stinking pile of shit you dropped in the toilet a while back. And no matter what else you eat or how good it is, that taste of shit will be the most prominent memory you'll associate with when thinking of that feast.

Doesn't matter how good, how great or how wonderful anything actually is, it just takes one shitty component attached to it, no matter how small, to ruin the entire experience. To sum it all up, it's the little things that count...

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Can anyone upload in gdrive/torrent/mediafire etc plz?I am having problem with mega these past few days.Thanks in advance

observer80

Jul 8, 2017
First time playing the game and I really enjoyed the characters! The lack of sex isn't so bad as there is enough of a story here to keep me interested to see what's going to happen next.

Great stuff! Keep up the good work!!!

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes