2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

observer80

Jul 8, 2017
Okay, I guess I finished the game as far as you can go. That was a hell of a lot of grinding doing all that wood chopping and iron smelting to make beds and a Christmas tree and shit... At the end of the sex scene the game immediately went back to the main starting screen where you can start a new game or continue. Now I am going to try the death scenario in the story split.

Fears

May 17, 2017
i can also confirm a lot of moments where i got thrown onto the starting screen. when talking to cindy while the quest is not done. after the scene it seems to be done with the content so far since i get thrown to the starting screen whenever i try to go further

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
now we talking...

love this freaking game :) update are always great, story is awesome and art too. kind of akabur style, with a bit of humour like him. need more games like these.

thanks for udpate XD

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The only review this game got seems to be extremely biased and unfair, that's why i'll have to try it myself and maybe I'll give it a fair review I hope I'm right about my assumption. (I mean it can't be a 1 star game can it now?)

Edit: Also please guys don't be lazy and start reviewing the games you play it is very helpful for everyone all you have to do is to write a few lines describing your experience...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The only review this game got seems to be extremely biased and unfair, that's why i'll have to try it myself and maybe I'll give it a fair review I hope I'm right about my assumption. (I mean it can't be a 1 star game can it now?)

Edit: Also please guys don't be lazy and start reviewing the games you play it is very helpful for everyone all you have to do is to write a few lines describing your experience...
it didnt worth 1 star. i give it 3 or even 4 stars to be honest.
cant make a review myself as i m very bad about explaining things.
game wa short and not soo good at start, but now its definitly an good game to keep in eyes

edit : tryed to make a small review :) , maybe not good, but i tryed

Last edited:
Reactions: saolo996 and Drafox

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Havent tried this game but noticed that the The post for this game dosnt have a Genre tags.

"Genre:

2D Art Work, Witch, ETC, ETC......."

So s the there any animation?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I played it a bit, it's good so far the 2nd scene with 'the slave you name' is hot AF art wise...I see many disappointed ppl maybe you've been following this game for months that's why your reaction to it's release is different than mine but even with all that I think this is a solid 3/5 game that can easily be 4.5/5 if the devs focus on fixing it's flaws, it can also go down hill like other games that I won't name, anyways thanks for sharing I'll probably finish this game after I celebrate the new year with the fam...And then I might review it.

Reactions: Samga

gay121314

Jul 31, 2017
The game is quite nice, but I dunno if it's smart to use Bethesda's Morrowind soundtrack (city and tavern) and put the game on a Patreon page.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
what do i do after i get the time travel thingy?
I bought 10 diamonds, gave the whiskey to Alan and i traveled back in time... now what?

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes