• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Gotta admit, not a fan of this game, it's got everything a game like this needs, but it's packed under so much bs it just saps the joy from it. (personal opinion)

Reactions: rickpool98

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Gotta admit, not a fan of this game, it's got everything a game like this needs, but it's packed under so much bs it just saps the joy from it. (personal opinion)
Haha that's fair! Cheers for the thoughts mate

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Haven't tried the game out yet myself, but in what ways does this affect the story?
The person making the game before had intended to split the game into two routes. For some reason he was unable to go through with this and left the game in a pretty open state. I've been thinking for some weeks on what to do with the routes to keep some form of consistency. I eventually decided to make the previous "royalty path" into a dream sequence.

Only the afterlife path is the proper story.

how to open console?
Shift + O

Reactions: Kazehana

SKTDestiny

Apr 4, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? I ended up at the point where I'm free to explore the entire world (afterlife story) and I'm curious if there's a way to continue or if this is the end of it.. Also I might've blown up the pub and now I can't get whiskey anywhere so I can't talk with the angel.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
where can i find fish ?
Haha you don't need to find any fish.

Am I doing something wrong? I ended up at the point where I'm free to explore the entire world (afterlife story) and I'm curious if there's a way to continue or if this is the end of it.. Also I might've blown up the pub and now I can't get whiskey anywhere so I can't talk with the angel.
What you can do in that instance is to save and reload so that you can try an alternative route and experience the scenes you missed!

Ryel

May 5, 2017
I haven't played this game in a long time so I'm curious about the current state of it.

When I played I liked the story and the art but wasn't a big fan of the gameplay. The description promised open world, free roaming and a lot of alternate choices. But other than the big route split it felt really linear to me without many meaningful choices and consequences (and also some parts were really grindy). How is it nowdays in the newest update?

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
What the hell am I supposed to do? She just keeps asking for me to hire a guard. I have 7 men and I just keep saying I'm working on it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really don't understand this Dev. Why develop 3 games at once when you can barely manage 1? The story is still just not interesting and hard to follow, the CG's are still just eh. You would think after a such a big update the game would significantly improve. I suggest you drop 2 of your games, it doesn't matter which, and get rid of the artist's that only do 2 images a scene. Honestly your whole Patreon seems to be to throw out as many half baked ideas as you can, whilst not giving any of them 100% of your dedication. That doesn't make good games.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes