2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I started this game and completed mines quest Now helsing is in my house and I'm doing everything I can but nothing is happening? What to do? A simple walkthrough would be great.

By the way I'm playing in android
Fairy Tale Adventure Arc 1:
- After Introduction and entering Tavern -
(Order does not matter)
- Go into the farm and take the quest
- Hire ten men
- Go back into the tavern after hiring ten men
- Buy "Crate of weapons" and "Cuffs" from the store (900G)
- Save up 1000 gold
- Go into the tavern and talk to Liesel
- Go to the mines and answer Liesel's riddles
- Answers: "Soldier", "Combing", "Tomorrow"
- Go to the player's hideout
(You now have your own slave)
- Go back to the Tavern
- Click "Actions"
- "Discuss brothel options"
- Go to store, buy "Wench Uniforms" and "Cleaning rags" (360G)
- Go back to the farm
(You now have the brothel unlocked)
- Go to store and buy the whip
- Go back to hideout and wait until night
- Visit the brothel and talk to Leliana
- Go back to hideout and sleep
- Summon your slave
- Punish (Whip her) 7 times
- Summon slave again
- Guard the brothel
- Go back to the hideout and wait until night
- Visit brothel, talk to Leliana and get serviced
- Go back to sleep
- Go to Tavern
- Go to the castle
- Go back to castle
- Choose a response
- Go to Tavern
(The next choices are all linear)

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone should either link to this or shove a screenshot of it in the original post. I mean, people begging for answers won't see or read it, but thanks for taking the time, Masq.
What part are you stuck at?
On a separate note, I think that dude was just wondering if he was missing a bunch of content because certain storylines seemed to end abruptly. We don't really get a clear sense of time...or maybe we're just skipping through the relevant information in our rush for that sweet, sweet art, but there are parts of the game where it feels like everyone is single-mindedly trying to accomplish something, and the player is left to wonder if they're missing cues or secrets because they're farming, grinding, or problem-solving without progressive character interactions to tide them over and indicate that time is also advancing for everyone else.
Progressive in the sense that we can build rapport (and unlock scenes!) through multiple interactions. In many other games, being brushed off or limited to previously unlocked content is a signal that we missed an opportunity to get closer to someone, locked their progression by making a choice (or choices) that they didn't like, or that the game is trying to finish the storyline before fleshing out its characters and the choices available in each area or stage of the plot.
Tl;dr, "Am I missing scenes, or are there just not that many scenes in those parts of the game?"

Reactions: Nisselue

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Someone should either link to this or shove a screenshot of it in the original post. I mean, people begging for answers won't see or read it, but thanks for taking the time, Masq.

On a separate note, I think that dude was just wondering if he was missing a bunch of content because certain storylines seemed to end abruptly. We don't really get a clear sense of time...or maybe we're just skipping through the relevant information in our rush for that sweet, sweet art, but there are parts of the game where it feels like everyone is single-mindedly trying to accomplish something, and the player is left to wonder if they're missing cues or secrets because they're farming, grinding, or problem-solving without progressive character interactions to tide them over and indicate that time is also advancing for everyone else.
Progressive in the sense that we can build rapport (and unlock scenes!) through multiple interactions. In many other games, being brushed off or limited to previously unlocked content is a signal that we missed an opportunity to get closer to someone, locked their progression by making a choice (or choices) that they didn't like, or that the game is trying to finish the storyline before fleshing out its characters and the choices available in each area or stage of the plot.
Tl;dr, "Am I missing scenes, or are there just not that many scenes in those parts of the game?"
Yep this makes a lot of sense.

I'm currently going through the game adding in extra information and streamlining things to make it very easy and simple.

I've noticed when playing the game that there are quite a few scenes where you'd need prior knowledge to progress; for instance the whipping the slave 7 times. If I was playing this from an outside perspective with no knowledge, I'd have no idea how to progress.

I'll be releasing the updated version quite soon.

Reactions: AnotherLurker
Jan 28, 2018
I saw someone else ask this question a couple pages back but never saw an answer, so I'll ask as well:
If we use our saves from 2.4, will we miss any content in 2.5? Said another way, does 2.5 more or less require a new game in order to see all the new content that was added to 2.5?
I believe I've finished playing through 2.5 from 2.4 in less than 20 minutes?
I
and that was it; so did I quit playing too early and there actually is more (in terms of forward progression), or do I need to start from the beginning?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Yep this makes a lot of sense.

I'm currently going through the game adding in extra information and streamlining things to make it very easy and simple.

I've noticed when playing the game that there are quite a few scenes where you'd need prior knowledge to progress; for instance the whipping the slave 7 times. If I was playing this from an outside perspective with no knowledge, I'd have no idea how to progress.

I'll be releasing the updated version quite soon.
It sounds like this game has been good for you as a writer and a game developer. You seem like you're taking all of the feedback as constructive and impersonal, which is both encouraging and refreshingly uncommon. Thanks for being so professional, Masq. :FeelsGoodMan: I look forward to seeing your game develop further.

Reactions: Masq

Salamence

Jun 5, 2018
Fairy Tale Adventure Arc 1:
- After Introduction and entering Tavern -
(Order does not matter)
- Go into the farm and take the quest
- Hire ten men
- Go back into the tavern after hiring ten men
- Buy "Crate of weapons" and "Cuffs" from the store (900G)
- Save up 1000 gold
- Go into the tavern and talk to Liesel
- Go to the mines and answer Liesel's riddles
- Answers: "Soldier", "Combing", "Tomorrow"
- Go to the player's hideout
(You now have your own slave)
- Go back to the Tavern
- Click "Actions"
- "Discuss brothel options"
- Go to store, buy "Wench Uniforms" and "Cleaning rags" (360G)
- Go back to the farm
(You now have the brothel unlocked)
- Go to store and buy the whip
- Go back to hideout and wait until night
- Visit the brothel and talk to Leliana
- Go back to hideout and sleep
- Summon your slave
- Punish (Whip her) 7 times
- Summon slave again
- Guard the brothel
- Go back to the hideout and wait until night
- Visit brothel, talk to Leliana and get serviced
- Go back to sleep
- Go to Tavern
- Go to the castle
- Go back to castle
- Choose a response
- Go to Tavern
(The next choices are all linear)
Thanks

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I saw someone else ask this question a couple pages back but never saw an answer, so I'll ask as well:
If we use our saves from 2.4, will we miss any content in 2.5? Said another way, does 2.5 more or less require a new game in order to see all the new content that was added to 2.5?
I believe I've finished playing through 2.5 from 2.4 in less than 20 minutes?
I
and that was it; so did I quit playing too early and there actually is more (in terms of forward progression), or do I need to start from the beginning?
Joy? Haha who is Joy?

And yes you have missed a few scenes; The player's daughter scene, the angel in the afterlife, Sultana and there are a few images that pop up in the shops both in the afterlife and Asteria. Don't worry though I'm currently cleaning out all these scenes so that they will all be easier to see. I'd say wait a bit until I release it. It'll be publically available so everyone can try it!

You should always be able to use your saves.

siamese

May 2, 2017
guys, how far can you go with liesel van helsing? fooling around with her at the church is best i can get, after come back to the castle and shit with elsa happend she is gone

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
guys, how far can you go with liesel van helsing? fooling around with her at the church is best i can get, after come back to the castle and shit with elsa happend she is gone
You're about to go into the 3rd arc of the game, I was working on that recently and I realised that there are some image bugs. I'd recommend saving here until I release the update in a few days!

Reactions: papasmurf

DraxZeal

Oct 26, 2017
So I've gotten Raven (Daughter) to give me a HJ; Afterwards it seems like i can't do anything. I already bought everything at the market so now I'm stuck (Forgot about this but I can also go into death hall)

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
So I've gotten Raven (Daughter) to give me a HJ; Afterwards it seems like i can't do anything. I already bought everything at the market so now I'm stuck (Forgot about this but I can also go into death hall)
I'll be uploading a fix for this tonight. Just save your location!

Reactions: papasmurf
Jan 28, 2018
Joy? Haha who is Joy?

And yes you have missed a few scenes; The player's daughter scene, the angel in the afterlife, Sultana and there are a few images that pop up in the shops both in the afterlife and Asteria. Don't worry though I'm currently cleaning out all these scenes so that they will all be easier to see. I'd say wait a bit until I release it. It'll be publically available so everyone can try it!

You should always be able to use your saves.
Thanks for your response, @Masq! And I forgot that you named the daughter, so that's who Joy is in my game. As for the other scenes, thanks for letting me know they exist! As for the angel, I'm assuming you mean the drinking scene? Also, concerning Sultana, I'm not even sure where to find her, and I believe I've been to all possible locations.
Additionally, for the images in the shops, they did not pop up for me. :(
But again, thank you for your response, and for your work! I'll look forward to the public release!

I was mainly just concerned if I needed to restart my game or not, but thankfully it sounds like I won't have to. However, after reading some of the comments above it sounds like there is apparently some Raven content that I am also missing, because I too have only been able to see that one scene with her; Liesel is also missing from my game as well.

P.S. One other thing, I believe you said there was at least 1 new scene for every main female character, correct? Was that for 2.5 or for a future update? If so, I have not been able to do anything with Grimhilde (sp? The "evil queen") other than introduce her to her daughter.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Is there any point in buying the stuff at the market? I assumed it'd be used on whichever assistant/slave we chose, but maybe I didn't do something right...also, there's more Raven content?!
EDIT: The problem might be that I only ever chose Robin's waifu, because fuck that guy for being such a shitty minion.
I'll be uploading a fix for this tonight. Just save your location!
:eazyHype:

Jan 28, 2018
Is there any point in buying the stuff at the market? I assumed it'd be used on whichever assistant/slave we chose, but maybe I didn't do something right...also, there's more Raven content?!
EDIT: The problem might be that I only ever chose Robin's waifu, because fuck that guy for being such a shitty minion.

:eazyHype:
Ah, so that's her scene and how you get it. Also, @AnotherLurker, 1000% agree.

Reactions: Nisselue and Julius

siamese

May 2, 2017
You're about to go into the 3rd arc of the game, I was working on that recently and I realised that there are some image bugs. I'd recommend saving here until I release the update in a few days!
okay, thanks bruh, keep up the good work

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017

User0115

Feb 3, 2018
Okay, i cant figure out how to do the spoiler warning yet or if this could be a spoiler. Question: Hey, does the Death route end at the free roaming or am I just missing something obvious because I tried to head back towards the Afterlife and I couldn't find a way.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Okay, i cant figure out how to do the spoiler warning yet or if this could be a spoiler. Question: Hey, does the Death route end at the free roaming or am I just missing something obvious because I tried to head back towards the Afterlife and I couldn't find a way.
A:
B: Other people have asked about that in the thread. I don't remember if their questions were ever answered, but looking back through the thread should be your first lead to follow.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes