2.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Jun 22, 2018
What is the point of the audio option I played with them turned off but still had the sound of the wind on the ship and the music when meeting sultana

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I really don't understand this Dev. Why develop 3 games at once when you can barely manage 1? The story is still just not interesting and hard to follow, the CG's are still just eh. You would think after a such a big update the game would significantly improve. I suggest you drop 2 of your games, it doesn't matter which, and get rid of the artist's that only do 2 images a scene. Honestly your whole Patreon seems to be to throw out as many half baked ideas as you can, whilst not giving any of them 100% of your dedication. That doesn't make good games.
I'm just going to assume that you didn't read any of my previous posts on this thread. I do understand that people have an urge to skip things but I highly encourage reading a developer's posts so that you fully understand the situation.

- Fairy Tale Adventure was created by the "Masquerade" group led by "Alistair V" the production manager.
- After releasing the 2.4 update, the production manager decided that he did not want to continue the game anymore.
- I liked the game and asked him if I could pick it up or at least have the assets.
- We come to an agreement in which the whole project is handed over to me and a few friends.
- This is what led to the 3 months wait after 2.4
- I am currently trying to fix the game hence all these more common releases and my activity on this forum.

As for Dragon Ball Infinity, that is a simple side project that isn't even run by me nor funded by me. The artists for that game have all been individually found. All of this has been stated numerous times.

Another thing I'd like to add which the previous developer mentioned to me was that people seem to have the idea that this is all done for patreon funds. We live in the UK. Dollars converting to pounds makes for a really low amount.
For instance $600 is around £400. Out of that £400 we have to pay artists. One artist alone costs up to £100. Factor in 4/5 and we're practically funding it ourselves.

These projects are created because of our personal enjoyment and nothing more.

I hope that clears things up mate

femdg

Jun 28, 2017
Is there new Liesel or Raven content in 2.5? Or simply i hadnt find it cause it doesnt exist?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
The London pub haha
Lol, I think part of the reason most players miss seemingly obvious solutions like this is because we're used to games invalidating simple or straightforward solutions. Ren'Py games in particular are notoriously specific: talk to these people in this order, grind this much, go to these places at these times, grind some more, throw in some RNG for good measure, and visit that pub that hasn't served any other purpose until now in order to boost your chances with the RNG.
This game isn't nearly that bad, but we're all more jaded by game-logic fuckery than we realize.
..that or this New Member was just answer-begging.
Is there new Liesel or Raven content in 2.5? Or simply i hadnt find it cause it doesnt exist?
I am also curious. I was going to try playing through regularly, but when I loaded a save from 2.5 while running 2.5b the only difference was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and that didn't seem to go anywhere.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the fuck did happened to this game ?

it was a great game, i loved it. its still a good game and i like it but... why is the art soo different each others now ?
its like a completlydifferent artist made the art. some of them are even wayyyy tooo manga-japanesed in my honest opinion.
maybe its just me, but i find this very shocking , annoying and disturbing. the difference of arts is.. well... hard to accept for me who liked the beginning and the art style :(

i modified my rating of this game, for me, he lost an star for that art twist. i m very not fan of some of these art. good things the beginning is still "intact" and the story is still good. i hope this game not gonna turn with art from everywhere and super different each others :/

randomhelix

Jul 7, 2018
currently enjoying the game and i just reached the part where i decide whether to go with death or not and i realized that after such a long adventure our hero aside from some blowjobs, one titfck and some fapping, only got to fck 3 characters and one scene did not even have pics to go with it.
ps : why are the save options so tiny, tried to play the android port and it made saving nearly impossible.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
uh.. so i just got Liesel in my house.. what then? i got nothing to do but ambushing in the forest

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Anything more after that part when you become the Death itself apart from the quests.
How many quests by the way?

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes