2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Don't suppose there's a way to NOT get cucked by losing Snow White. Granted, I haven't finished all the available content, but I'd rather have her be a slut on the other side.

EDIT: Wow, this story is a clusterfuck and a half. One moment I saw Snow White saying that her master was calling her, the other moment I was getting a handjob from Onia, and then suddenly I was stranded alone with Snow White, and apparently she doesn't care about her "master" anymore.

Reactions: jazz154

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Is it just me or this game has tiny text and button, not mention my phone, even on my 24" screen, its still to small. Did i set up something wrong?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Don't suppose there's a way to NOT get cucked by losing Snow White. Granted, I haven't finished all the available content, but I'd rather have her be a slut on the other side.

EDIT: Wow, this story is a clusterfuck and a half. One moment I saw Snow White saying that her master was calling her, the other moment I was getting a handjob from Onia, and then suddenly I was stranded alone with Snow White, and apparently she doesn't care about her "master" anymore.
Yeah, also if you choose second path then game wont remember your slave choice and it looks like second path is... canon? Since it looks like we will end up in the same place anyway with decisions on boths paths not coming into play. And yes story is all over place forgetting very fast what happened before.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
this game is poorly drawn and written and it shows if the creators showed real intrest in the game then it would not be in this state

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
No.... it's not your or your phone's fault. They're small. Hope the dev will fix them soon.
Is it just me or this game has tiny text and button, not mention my phone, even on my 24" screen, its still to small. Did i set up something wrong?

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
Liesel will invite you to go to the castle....(don't need to go to mine.... slave girl blowjob only....Liesel strip tease only)
Going to tavern along with 10? Muscle men will trigger the event.
infact, Liesel can give you a titjob , but it's not in first map. sorry for my english.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Can anyone share the contents of the latest post:

Also there is a new version:

This is a quick release we've added with some slight changes.
Special thanks to our programmer friend for making this possible!
- Changed map screens to make it easier to see
- Fixed the interface screens to make it easier to read
- Changed the main menu and UI
- Removed a few things that made the game a little grindy
- Optimised game for a smoother playthrough
- Added a few new pictures in the shops

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes