2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
OMG, please tell me that someone did not put their character's name as "name". I the image that puts in my head is too funny.

Also, after finally getting somewhere in this game- I have to say that it's not all that bad. The beginning was a tad confusing, but once you get down the mechanics it has a really nice flow to it.

The story has a some issues, the newer art-style is much better than the older one- it would be nice if the older characters were drawn in the same fashion, the mix of characters is interesting across the different Fairy Tales, and I'm interested to see what happens in the next installments.

There are only a couple of things that don't seem quite right- okay, straight up paradoxes; :)

Reactions: Paranoid_android

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this game is completely all over the place, it would be better if it was more focused, like, introduce new characters and them take some time with them, that cindy part they didn't even had arts, the whole segment is a waste of time

I find the art good, raven looks great, other girls looks pretty good as well, snow white could look better, the sex scenes could be better in general

so I went to the afterlife, got back to asteria, got a BJ from daughter at london and from the she elf in her true form, is it the last content there is at this version?

Masquerade

Aug 27, 2016
this game is completely all over the place, it would be better if it was more focused, like, introduce new characters and them take some time with them, that cindy part they didn't even had arts, the whole segment is a waste of time

I find the art good, raven looks great, other girls looks pretty good as well, snow white could look better, the sex scenes could be better in general

so I went to the afterlife, got back to asteria, got a BJ from daughter at london and from the she elf in her true form, is it the last content there is at this version?
There is quite a number of things you have missed. The thing we have decided to do is to make the choices matter.

As you said, you got the scene with the daughter in London, had you not taken that path, you would have gotten another scene. We have essentially made the game in a way now that allows multiple playthroughs.

Explore more to find more scenes. There is a ton of secret things that only show up past specific points.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
There is quite a number of things you have missed. The thing we have decided to do is to make the choices matter.

As you said, you got the scene with the daughter in London, had you not taken that path, you would have gotten another scene. We have essentially made the game in a way now that allows multiple playthroughs.

Explore more to find more scenes. There is a ton of secret things that only show up past specific points.
I do think this game has potential and I understand it is a grand undertaking to try and revive a dead project.

I'm not a patron and I have no right to complain. I would like to see this project succeed.

A thought, I think it would be better to condense the game first and make the buttons (especially on the map screens) clearly visible to the player.

If you make the game at least easier to play and with much less filler dialogue, I think people would at least be less frustrated playing the game and more willing to support future updates.

I look forward to your future progression.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

I did get that scene with the orphanage girl at the pub, I got a ton of other scenes indeed from the beggining to the middle of the game, I wanted to know if there was anything else to do at the living world after you go back with raven besides what I mentioned (and that pub girl scene)

and I think the game has potential, but it has a LOT to be fixed

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Starting from a save somewhere shortly after being made Death (either V2.0 or V2.2), and starting the whole "go back to the land of the living" and meeting Grimhilde again; I've encountered several issues:

1) Shifting back and forth between living and afterlife worlds keeps resetting progress. I've gone to meet my daughter with Grimhilde about 20 times now and had the choice between firebombing the tavern or going against daughters desires.

2) shifting back and forth between living and afterlife worlds also resets the quest regarding getting your Death's assistant girl drunk on whiskey; which is particularly annoying since you HAVE to shift realms in the first place to even get the whiskey.

3) Aladdin is in a perma-loop of asking you to bring gifts to Princess Jasmine. And she shows no signs that she recognizes you, no matter how many times she's reverse-raped you to 'prove' you actually desire her, no matter how many times you don't cum in her ass.

4) Onia guides you to elf island, and turns into her true form, but even if you agree to make Asteria become elf-friendly, nothing seems to happen. Not sure if this is <end of current version content> or a bug related to shifting between afterlife and living worlds.

5) Despite the quests above constantly resetting, if you don't agree to help Robin get revenge on Sultana, he goes into a sulk and locks into "he is creating a new bow, I should leave him alone" loop.

6) there is still no form of quest log, so you can see what active offers have been made. Especially if the new Dev team's plan is to encourage multiple playthroughs, we badly need some way to remember what objectives we had offered. Especially if some of those objectives will deny completing others in that playthrough.

In all honesty, if Masquerade is actually the lead of an entirely NEW Dev team for this project, I'd almost recommend rebooting the game, keep the artwork and then overhaul the UI and plot from the ground up. As it exists right now, despite the artwork being nice, the plot is just such a trainwreck it's annoying to figure out what to do next, or if you've hit <end of current version content>; or it's just plain buggy as hell.

Blinks

Aug 18, 2017
It is a bit of a windy mess.....

On the bright side! Raven is hot, just wish i could see more of her.

ethan10x

Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys can anyone send the saves until the last version i lost my save files (i want save files of the android version)

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
so,it's been a while since i've played this,but i tried the new 2.5 version today and played all the way through back to the point where you have to choose between the two paths,saved there then made a new save file to play the afterlife path,and there doesnt seem to be that much to it,especially when i got to the free roam and i seemingly cant find a way to find raven or liesel,unless i'm missing something here,i've done onia's elf island quest,i cant find a way to make gold beacuse the tavern's closed and the dwarves wont give me any either.

like,what was the point of that path if i cant even go back there and see raven ?

Robot404

Jun 9, 2018
Hey, so I need a slight bit of help. Is there any console code for Golden Bars? If you go down the afterlife route the regular Gold command stops being useful. Thanks in advance!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Who is that girl in London that is mistress of Liesel and opponent of your daughter??? Is she related to snow white???

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes