2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I don't know but I seem to be stuck after retaking the mines, I got the slave but nothing new happens can't go to the mines nor the castle, bought everything, have 10000 golds and 25 men

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
hit
I don't know but I seem to be stuck after retaking the mines, I got the slave but nothing new happens can't go to the mines nor the castle, bought everything, have 10000 golds and 25 men
hit your slave with whip for 6 times.go to village talk a girl she wants to open a brothel.go to city talk maggie for opening brothel at night.make your slave guard at brothel.

okevino

Jul 26, 2017
does anyone know of a walkthrough for the game so far? i feel like ive missed a lot of options along the way

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I hit her and nothing happened after that, i got the Hscene but thats all
That's all there is at the moment......

Anyway.... I am confused with Jasmine quest......if you won't cum in her ass the quest continue to loop until you cum in her ass. Is it a bug or that's how it should be???

And also I can't inspect Maggie at the tavern or afterlife after choosing her your slave. Is it not implemented???

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
thats weird I remember a whole lot of stuff with the queen and a boat and even a jump in time ? Why is there less content than b4 ?
Confused about you talking about later game stuff then ? If there's nothing after you get the 10 mercenaries and get the mine back ?

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
don't know if this has been asked but i was playing the royal path and after the Christmas treat you get, it said 2.5 on the screen and jumped right to the afterlife path where you go to save your friends with Raven, it happened each time i tried, is it a glitch or is it just the end of the content for the royalty path?

Blah555

Dec 3, 2017
don't know if this has been asked but i was playing the royal path and after the Christmas treat you get, it said 2.5 on the screen and jumped right to the afterlife path where you go to save your friends with Raven, it happened each time i tried, is it a glitch or is it just the end of the content for the royalty path?
I think that's just the end? The same thing happened to me so...

Of course, I'm still just annoyed that if you choose to stay behind and not jump into the afterlife to become a god or whatever you still just get teleported away from everybody anyway. I suppose I'll be fine with it if more gets added to that path later to let you rejoin everyone.

On a more general note I think I liked this overall. Most of the character designs are alright, and I actually enjoyed the 'what the hell is going on' chaos of the plot. But on top of just adding more content overall, I think there need to be a few more basic repeatable sex scenes with characters at various points in the story. Like there should just be a sex scene with the queen in your bedroom, repeatable scenes with Liesel and the Genie in the afterlife, and some actual sex with your various slaves and and the like.

But this is one I'll be watching for updates on.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
@dolbie158 i dont think its a glitch but how the game progresses. the game was officially released (for the 10$ guys) on the 27 of may if it were glitched then they would- should have some out with a bug fix. Honestly i am a little disipointed with the game

1: sultana

after her arch is finished and she is defeated all we receive is a BJ no rough revenge sex, no rape?..... nothing just a bj

2: still no sultana sex just using her face as a toilet for seaman

3: the changing art its weird

4: not enough pocahontas

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
by the way can someone tell me how to unlock the secret scenes or post this games walk through.

thank you

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
interface is still small like my penis....
intro is bugged... after going home... it just infinitely night... sleep option doesnt do anything

Dankness23

Aug 2, 2017
I was playing this game making good progress until I came to the part where you start your adventure and go to Sherwood and you have to talk to the mage but when I tried to talk to her my game crash and I tried to roll back but same problem is there any fix it do I have to start all over again??

Khoa Le

Jan 6, 2018
Can't go to the Castle because it's dangerous
Can't go to the mine because don't need
Nothing much with the slave girl except blowjob
Can't do anything with Liesel
Can't do anything with the girl at the Tavern

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Liesel will invite you to go to the castle....(don't need to go to mine.... slave girl blowjob only....Liesel strip tease only)
Going to tavern along with 10? Muscle men will trigger the event.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes