2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Didn't this group or creator at some point have a Naruto parody as well or am I mistaken? ...Can't seem to find it on here

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I think the same artist was working on it but the project is super dead but you can find the old patreon its called narudev i think
Haha I mean I figured it was long dead..

I like this groups artstyle and games in general but they take fucking forever to release anything.. I think v2.4 was released back in December 2017....

So by 2020 we might be up to v3.0.. :pokerFace:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Every time someone asks a walkthrough question in a thread it's kinda like dissing the game isn't it?
"this game is so poorly made I need external help to understand how to progress".
I suppose you could look at it that way...
OR it's so convoluted and confusing with no clear objectives;
OR it could be a bug that's preventing someone from proceeding further;
OR maybe they have a corrupt copy and some could let them know that;
OR you could offer assistance, instead of accusing someone of insulting the Dev.
:)

At any rate, after pouring through this thread- I've cobbled this partial walkthrough together, it's just cut and pasted from the original post(s). (Apologies for not being able to give credit where credit is due and thanks to the people responsible for doing them in the first place.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly, after this- you're on your own (as am I), but it least it gives you a better idea of the game mechanics and how to play; and if you get to this point you'll pretty much know what you're doing as you progress forward. :)

Update: For those who may be interested- you cannot do Onia's (ElvesQuest) path until after finishing the main (Royalty) branch of quests. At least from what I've been able to tell so far- I haven't finished the "Afterlife" one yet. That's probably why it errors out.

kopy

Jul 27, 2017
Someone Pin instructions for console commands on the original post.

GameDirectory\Renpy\common
Find the file "00console.rpy"
Open it with Notepad
Find "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True"
Open the game
Shift + O opens the console. ESC closes it.
THNX!!!

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
The font is too small and bad color.

As i have just started the game that is my only complaints.

Masquerade

Aug 27, 2016
Hello everyone! I want to thank you all for trying the game out and leaving your reviews.

I feel as though I need to stress this so that people understand it more clearly. There has been a complete change in development team.

The previous developers of the game were unable to continue due to personal reasons so I was sent an email and brought to take over with a few of my friends.

What does this mean? The people who made the OLD versions as in 2.3,2.4 are gone.

2.5 was made by me and a few friends. Right now we're trying to figure out a way to mix in the old main story so that it is somewhat coherent.

I hope this makes sense to everyone?

ggx95

Nov 10, 2017
Damn... I just played the game... both ends. I find the game realy good ^^ . Well done to the creator. The story it's very very good (in my opinion)! Thanks for the good game and your hard work !!! Hope in future to see some real evil choices and efects :)

Masquerade

Aug 27, 2016
don't work i still have then name even done after i have clear the console
Haha my bad, I don't think I explained that properly.

"H" is a string because it stores a name. "String" just means text.

H can only hold a string and strings are defined by using these ""

To change your name on the console write:

H = "John"
Or
H = "Paul"

Hope that helps you! :)

Reactions: saberylily
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes