2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
2.5 released for 5$ patrons.
Any chance of an earlier update for us?
We should hopefully get it soon, since 2.4 is still only for $5+ patrons, and we have that. Give it a little bit more time. You shouldn't expect to see it in less than 24 hours (based off of the time stamps for your post here and for Masquerade's post when they released it on their Patreon).

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Holy fuck nuggets Batman! Thanks Satan, Tom Cruise, and Buddha. One of you guys did it so thank you!

Reactions: Seitel

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Hmmmmmm from 2.5 onwards it wont be the same team........to be honest I liked the direction it was going so this has me worried.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
WTH?! This game doesn't make a whole lot of sense. What are you supposed to do? I can't even leave the first Level/town. I read in this thread that there are quests. Where? How?

When the game started- Snow White was offering herself to me, but the music was a tad loud- so I went into "Preferences" to turn it down, but there was no way out of the menu (or I couldn't see it with the MICROfont the Dev uses). I somehow clicked on the Patreon page link and when I came back the Magic Mirror was talking to me and asking for my name.

I fixed the brothel/guard issue.
The Van Helsing lady is topless.
I can't go into the mine.
I can't get on the boat.
I can't go into the castle.

I can go home/sleep.
I can set ambushes.
I can go to the town (Tavern, Store, Explore)
I can visit the brothel at night.
Th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-at's All Folks!

What am I missing or doing wrong?

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
i am a bit confused so all roads lead to the same conclusion or did i miss something ?
also i miss sweet snow don't really like this slut snow that has sex with all animals and humans

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Extremely lackluster for the supposed "Big update." What exactly were they doing all this time?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
A game with cheats is nice. A game with nice plot is nicer. A game with good art is way nicer. All these are in this game. Keep it up devs.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes