2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone give me the answers for Liesel's questions?

I'm stuck at that part and there's no way to back out of it.

Schwauch

Sep 13, 2017
Still it's much better to wait when you know that the game is not dead.
The funny thing - I sent 'em a message yesterday about the project and plans, and today they're awaken. lol. Should've done it much earlier.
Yea, did the same thing a couple of days ago. I honestly wasn't expecting to see a new version at all.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Not sure if art stolen from many of artists, but may I have source names of Genie's and Liesel's artists? So hawt.
View attachment 99033 View attachment 99030 View attachment 99031 View attachment 99032
I believe Sulkpuffer did Liesel originally, i'm not sure about the widowmaker.
They did not steal artwork, it is contributed by many artists whom they pay, though they arent always crediting them. I worked for them very briefly, Crowley is my character, tho someone else draws smut of her now, cause i wasnt able to deliver on my promises (time and willpower issues), and the person who drew the Genie does Liesel now, since Sulk is absent, as far as i know, things might have changed since.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
When will the v2.5 be released publicly
And if someone is having the link for the same please do share.!
Masquerade Games said:

Now that we have released our 2.5 version. We completely changed the code in a way that allows us to slot in updates on a monthly maybe even weekly basis. This is mostly what took us so long these past few weeks.
To reiterate once more, the team that is currently making Fairy Tale Adventure is not the same team that created the 2.0,2.1,2.2,2.3 and 2.4 versions. This is why you may find some differences 2.5 and onward.

We are also happily taking suggests so feel free to let us know in the comments!

If you haven't played 2.5 yet, don't worry too much, we will lower it down to $5 patrons and then eventually free in a week or two. The reason for this is just to give our patrons something for waiting so long!

Now that we have released our 2.5 version. We completely changed the code in a way that allows us to slot in updates on a monthly maybe even weekly basis. This is mostly what took us so long these past few weeks.
To reiterate once more, the team that is currently making Fairy Tale Adventure is not the same team that created the 2.0,2.1,2.2,2.3 and 2.4 versions. This is why you may find some differences 2.5 and onward.

We are also happily taking suggests so feel free to let us know in the comments!

If you haven't played 2.5 yet, don't worry too much, we will lower it down to $5 patrons and then eventually free in a week or two. The reason for this is just to give our patrons something for waiting so long!

Reactions: setter6
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes