Men += 99999
Wood += 99999
Wooden_Planks += 99999
Iron += 99999
Diamond += 99999
Rose += 99999

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Could someone update the OP with the link from page 19 so others can easily find it?

Also, there aren't any genre tags listed for this game in OP (unless I'm blind?). What kind of content is there? From reading through the description and replies here it sounds like typical corruption game, but I've been fooled before.

Someone above mentioned necrophilia... is that in this game? I don't really wanna be screwing dead bodies...

Please add genre tags to the OP :)

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Could someone update the OP with the link from page 19 so others can easily find it?

Also, there aren't any genre tags listed for this game in OP (unless I'm blind?). What kind of content is there? From reading through the description and replies here it sounds like typical corruption game, but I've been fooled before.

Someone above mentioned necrophilia... is that in this game? I don't really wanna be screwing dead bodies...

Please add genre tags to the OP :)
No necrophilia one quick bestiality scene the rest is in the standard corruption vain

ItzPercival

Jul 1, 2017
anyone knows what to do after you become the Death itself? I doesnt bring me back to main menu so I guess there should be something happening....

Reactions: dussalant

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Man, this game had a lot of potential but mostly left me feeling "meh" about it because of the total disorganization and lack of direction. There's no coherent narrative, the plot jumps around all over the place and it really felt like the developers changed their mind several times on what they wanted the game to be. Just as you start getting invested in the characters they pull a bait and switch and move you to an entirely different game world.

Should I keep playing? Does the story loop back around to characters you've already begun "training"? I just got moved to Agrabah and now apparently I'm on this Death subplot which is just convoluted as all hell. I just want to capture ladies, train them, and/or build a harem. I thought that's what this game was about, but maybe I'm wrong...

The art is fantastic. That's about the only thing that's kept me playing this, the writers really need to reorganize this janky mess of a plot for this to become a really engaging story... but I think it's a bit too late for that considering how much work they've invested into it so far. It's a shame really.

Jan 16, 2018
I havent played the game to its current end, but I think I have got all the riddle answers in the riddle spoiler (unless there are more than 3 riddle events).

Edit: Im also gonna add the most obvious console commands.
how do i uses console commands

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Man, this game had a lot of potential but mostly left me feeling "meh" about it because of the total disorganization and lack of direction. There's no coherent narrative, the plot jumps around all over the place and it really felt like the developers changed their mind several times on what they wanted the game to be. Just as you start getting invested in the characters they pull a bait and switch and move you to an entirely different game world.

Should I keep playing? Does the story loop back around to characters you've already begun "training"? I just got moved to Agrabah and now apparently I'm on this Death subplot which is just convoluted as all hell. I just want to capture ladies, train them, and/or build a harem. I thought that's what this game was about, but maybe I'm wrong...

The art is fantastic. That's about the only thing that's kept me playing this, the writers really need to reorganize this janky mess of a plot for this to become a really engaging story... but I think it's a bit too late for that considering how much work they've invested into it so far. It's a shame really.
i second this

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
The link is down. And there seem to be new updates to this game.

Just downloaded the mirror on page 19 and omg, its start was awful, Snow White telling me she wants to be my slut and wants me to own her soul her brests and her body.

Snow White would never say such a thing. Deleted insantly.

enman

Feb 10, 2018
Not sure if art stolen from many of artists, but may I have source names of Genie's and Liesel's artists? So hawt.
GenieDownAngry.png C2.png Fairy_Tale_Adventure 2018-05-13 10-40-45-635.jpg Smile.png

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes