2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Zithan

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone help me?
I'm stuck in the parte after i became Death
I just got this far myself, and upon digging into the files, it doesn't look like there is anything else in the game(other then the other route where you decide to stay), but it looks like there is only one scene with the elf in that route(unless I missed it earlier in the game), there is a few bits of art I didn't see other then that, but it is possible the art isn't used in the game, like the snow white BJ and what looks like Pocahontas BJ, and a jasmine naked sprite.

mrfa

Nov 26, 2017
help
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 930, in script
  File "game/script.rpy", line 937, in <module>
NameError: name 'Cheat' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 930, in script
  File "C:\Users\greenpower\Desktop\Fairy_Tale_Adventure_2.4-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1450, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\greenpower\Desktop\Fairy_Tale_Adventure_2.4-win\renpy\exports.py", line 817, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\greenpower\Desktop\Fairy_Tale_Adventure_2.4-win\renpy\python.py", line 1670, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\greenpower\Desktop\Fairy_Tale_Adventure_2.4-win\renpy\python.py", line 1665, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 937, in <module>
NameError: name 'Cheat' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Fairy Tale adventure (2.4) 1.5

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
Every complaint in the previous pages has been correct. This game had potential, pity that the developers didn't know what to do with it. It's a complete waste of time, do not try this game.

Reactions: VinnyB and Zakkuri

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
there is not much content..wait for 1 or 2 year and come back..all you get now is bugs fixed and a few sex

Coolrom

Jul 29, 2017
i have save the decision to chose stay in kingdom or become Death
>>>stay in kingdom: you travel to real word (i guess) and do the story line
+ the game will end after you done the storyline (good end)

>>>chose become Death: you do the quest down there, it have the decision to chose the slave ( i chose Maggie, Robin wife)
+ i do everything ( buy all slave item in slave stall at market)
+ i try to skip the day and go into Death's hall and quest (nothing happen)

=>=>=> Someone please help ( thank for Someone help)

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
any news on 2.5 or next release?
Last I heard, patreon problems screwed them over since like January mate, every promising game getting violated like a Japanese Schoolgirl since they started to crack down on adult stuff x'Dx'D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Last I heard, patreon problems screwed them over since like January mate, every promising game getting violated like a Japanese Schoolgirl since they started to crack down on adult stuff x'Dx'D
They are only cracking down on certain things, mainly incest.

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
They are only cracking down on certain things, mainly incest.
Incest, rape, necrophilia, underage or ambiguous ages and any signs of a non-consensual sexual encounter was their words.... And they changed the funding system too to try to stop people using paypal to pledge, getting the rewards then cancelling. Sucks that they don't just try to change sites

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Underage, rape and necrophilia they have been cracking down on for the past 2 years.

SFM animators have been struggling with patreon and those tags for a while.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes