2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
why oh why ?

damn that game was pretty good. i loved the story and the characters.
what a shame to see this game abandonned :/ it could have been a great game.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Its not worth buying in my opinion. They just changed up the story and removed some characters who will more than likely be added in the dlc. Ravens gone so is pocahontas i dont imagine its permanent sense they said there going to have dlc. But um yeah they changed the ui and story but dident even attempt to change some of the cs. I know it costs money to do that but lets say i took rick and morty a way back home removed some characters, changed the story and ui but kept the same cg's. Is it a new game

Reactions: Niwah

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Unren, got it I'll look into that if I can't find an already uploaded gallery somewhere.
Ya the artwork makes it clear that the current Masquerade are not the same as the original the artwork makes that clear... Man this game had some awesome art...

Why the Hell would they finish the game as a Non-H game ??? The Hentai was the Best damn part of the game. Was the artist also writing the story or something ? wanted to make a game fully focused on Story-telling ? the Story was not bad ... dafuq does the Non-H version of the game even sell ? Or did they also revamp the story ? Can't find Anno Domini on here so I guess it is Non-H.
do you know any other game with this art?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
do you know any other game with this art?
Just search this Site with for titles only with "Masquerade" as the keyword they have a bunch of other games on here I think One is a Naruto Parody and another that is a DBZ parody... the art is Similar but some of the art team changed after this game not really sure... best to check it out on your own and judge the art for yourself.

Reactions: Haise01

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Just search this Site with for titles only with "Masquerade" as the keyword they have a bunch of other games on here I think One is a Naruto Parody and another that is a DBZ parody... the art is Similar but some of the art team changed after this game not really sure... best to check it out on your own and judge the art for yourself.
Thank you!!

Reactions: Zeca Suez

_Itsukaze

Nov 4, 2018
Ok so I see that the game finished was rename Anno Domini Godfather but can someone please give me a free link of it

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes