2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

zxcvb88

Mar 29, 2017
It's understandable the devs are focusing on Divine Adventure, but I really hope they continue this game at some point. It has the potential to be amazing.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
ABANDONED !!!???!!! NoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOO :mad: ... I waited 8 months hoping to find an uppdate full of content but instead I find out it never developed past the point I last played it at. Same studio that makes the Dragon Ball Infinity and a Naruto Parody game but the Art on those two is Inferior compared to this one. ....... So Sad I loved the concept and art on this one, Oh well I guess it's time to delete the game then hunt for a CG gallery/collection and mournfully fap to all those awesome scenes you can't revisit in-game.

Anybody got any kinda download link for CG/artwork ?

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
ABANDONED !!!???!!! NoooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOO :mad: ... I waited 8 months hoping to find an uppdate full of content but instead I find out it never developed past the point I last played it at. Same studio that makes the Dragon Ball Infinity and a Naruto Parody game but the Art on those two is Inferior compared to this one. ....... So Sad I loved the concept and art on this one, Oh well I guess it's time to delete the game then hunt for a CG gallery/collection and mournfully fap to all those awesome scenes you can't revisit in-game.

Anybody got any kinda download link for CG/artwork ?
you can use unren to get all of the pictures and artwork from the game,i've done it a bunch of times.

also,the current team known as masquerade that are making dragon ball infinity are not the same team that were making this game,the original masquerade wound up finishing this game as a non H (at least i think it's a non H) game and put it on steam.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
you can use unren to get all of the pictures and artwork from the game,i've done it a bunch of times.

also,the current team known as masquerade that are making dragon ball infinity are not the same team that were making this game,the original masquerade wound up finishing this game as a non H (at least i think it's a non H) game and put it on steam.
Unren, got it I'll look into that if I can't find an already uploaded gallery somewhere.
Ya the artwork makes it clear that the current Masquerade are not the same as the original the artwork makes that clear... Man this game had some awesome art...

Why the Hell would they finish the game as a Non-H game ??? The Hentai was the Best damn part of the game. Was the artist also writing the story or something ? wanted to make a game fully focused on Story-telling ? the Story was not bad ... dafuq does the Non-H version of the game even sell ? Or did they also revamp the story ? Can't find Anno Domini on here so I guess it is Non-H.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Unren, got it I'll look into that if I can't find an already uploaded gallery somewhere.
Ya the artwork makes it clear that the current Masquerade are not the same as the original the artwork makes that clear... Man this game had some awesome art...

Why the Hell would they finish the game as a Non-H game ??? The Hentai was the Best damn part of the game. Was the artist also writing the story or something ? wanted to make a game fully focused on Story-telling ? the Story was not bad ... dafuq does the Non-H version of the game even sell ? Or did they also revamp the story ? Can't find Anno Domini on here so I guess it is Non-H.
Basically this.
From my understanding of previous posts in the thread, at some point someone continued the project and said the original creative director had abandoned it. Then the latter decided to continue the project elsewhere (Steam, it seems) and those who had remained faced the problem that some artists preferred to work with the original director. It was stated that those who had taken over the project had "bought" the Patreon page, which someone pointed out is against the platform's ToS.
So, in the end, I think that those that continued the game after the aforementioned departure put it on hold because they had to sort things out. I don't know if they have come to a solution.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Basically this.
Yeah I read that post, that one and a few others make it seem like the original Developer renounced the world and went to live as a hermit on a mountain or something. So sad ... All the games with exceptionally good artwork seem to have one problem or the other.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah I read that post, that one and a few others make it seem like the original Developer renounced the world and went to live as a hermit on a mountain or something. So sad ... All the games with exceptionally good artwork seem to have one problem or the other.
It seems like he went on steam after selling masquerade patreon to current owners, but it doesn't look like anything is being done with it there. Like I said before, it's just a giant mess.
Interesting, why didn't you start your own patreon and avoid this mess altogether? I have no doubt that dragon ball would attract patrons on it's own and seeing that dragon ball infinity is shaping up to be fun game leaves me with no doubts you would be fine doing it that way...
Buying someones patreon, even if it wasn't against TOS, at best sounds shady. Why would you even do it? Did you had so little faith in your own project?

Edit: So I did read patreons public posts and what I got is that you "had a shift in our development group as we lost our project manager and a few artists but this doesn't affect our production at all."
Still that made impression that you were part of original team and decided to continue it.

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think it was ever mentioned to patrons that original creater left and project is going to be continued by different group of people? It just become giant mess...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It seems like he went on steam after selling masquerade patreon to current owners, but it doesn't look like anything is being done with it there. Like I said before, it's just a giant mess.
Yeah I checked their Steam page or the new game too just says it has Vulgar Language and Detailed Violence ... an I saw a new chic I had not seen in this game and the same old death god image there... which leads me to my original suspicion that the original artist ran off into the mountains/forest/monastary and then the others just tried to milk what's left. Dragon Ball infinity's art is good but its not the same as this games... same for that Naruto parody also being developed by masquerage.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Did the non-H version get taken off of Steam?
Something.. tells me yes. Happened the same to that papapub game days ago.

I honestly don't know what's currently happening, removing all of these games at once for no reason at all.

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019

Damn :(

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Seems like it was removed from steam storefront, but if anyone want to keep eye on it here is link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes