2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I've been restraining myself from responding to this thread before I release a formal post on the patreon.

We are not the same group that created fairy tale adventure. I am not even sure how many times I have to continuously say this now. We spoke to the previous owner and came to an agreement. My new group bought his patreon and the rights to his project. We were going to continue the project until he withdrew the rights back preventing us from continuing the project. In turn, we created our own new project - Dragon Ball Infinity.

If you are going to complain about the game then make sure to be certain to who you are referring to.
You legitimately can't do that, it's against Patreon TOS.
Interesting, why didn't you start your own patreon and avoid this mess altogether? I have no doubt that dragon ball would attract patrons on it's own and seeing that dragon ball infinity is shaping up to be fun game leaves me with no doubts you would be fine doing it that way...
Buying someones patreon, even if it wasn't against TOS, at best sounds shady. Why would you even do it? Did you had so little faith in your own project?

Edit: So I did read patreons public posts and what I got is that you "had a shift in our development group as we lost our project manager and a few artists but this doesn't affect our production at all."
Still that made impression that you were part of original team and decided to continue it.
So here are some key points for anyone that is interested but doesn't want to read through all this thread.
- original creator decided to abandon project and some other people left with him
- fan who liked it bought patreon from previous owner in order to continue it, 2.5 came
- original creator came back and wanted to continue project somewhere else without current team
- dragon ball infinity was created?
- some talks are currently ongoing about future of this project

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think it was ever mentioned to patrons that original creater left and project is going to be continued by different group of people? It just become giant mess... I hope it gets resolved soon in favour of current team.

Edit2: Also I couldn't find anything to support that claim that original creator tried to restart project somewhere else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I set the game to on-hold. If nothing changes in 3 months, ping me and I'll set it to abandoned.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
:cryingface: I liked this game, here's hoping it gets sorted out soon and the game dosen't die.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to change the typography of the game? I tried several ways but I could not. HEEEEELLLPPPP

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to change the typography of the game? I tried several ways but I could not. HEEEEELLLPPPP
Typography? The font of the text, I suppose?
You can't.
Unless you make a mod for the game. And I'm not telling you how to do that.

loki19

Dec 15, 2018
how are the guys playing in android saving in this game?i have a problem saving in this game as the only option i see is when the dialogues are taking place and i cant place my finger on it (the buttons too small)help please how do i save?

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes