2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
How do i get past that money grind? It doesn't seem the console codes work for me.
I'm not on PC so I can't check the codes for you, but just search for the code that increments your resources in the scripts to find out what's the correct variable name. You probably are using a variable used in a previous section of the game.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
The gold code doesn't seems to work. i write it like its there and nothing happens
Ok managed to do it. But there is long into the game parts where you have to grind and there is no console command for it on the first page.

The David

Jun 19, 2017
What David has to do after becoming Death? Choosed the Incest path and came back to the Asteria and now there is nothing happening. David is confused.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
What David has to do after becoming Death? Choosed the Incest path and came back to the Asteria and now there is nothing happening. David is confused.
there are some things to do here and there, but nothing much on neither of the two paths

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
it's been a bit since i've played FTA,and there's something i've been trying to remember.

does anyone know if the woman in the throne room in sherwood had a name ? i cant for the life of me remember

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes