2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Please add a quest where you have the option to save snow white? the only decent character that got cucked.
That storyline was reconnected. You see, the previous developers of the game had planned for a seperate Snow White path.

Now that I have joined the development, I've erased that plotline essentially removing those scenes.

AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
That storyline was reconnected. You see, the previous developers of the game had planned for a seperate Snow White path.

Now that I have joined the development, I've erased that plotline essentially removing those scenes.
And can you help me? Im stuck for the question with Liesel in the forest.

JinK2874

May 23, 2018
Hello, is it possible for someone to post the game cover art? Right now is the Evil Sultan whereas before was the Queen. Anyone got those art? Really appreciated if someone was saving them from the start since I'm really liking those characters art

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017

so,there's something that's kind of confusing me somewhat about the dream path.

if the dream path is a dream,and it leads to us waking up and we're somehow the all powerful reaper of souls and just had some sort of really long dream,then wouldnt there need to be an explanation as to how exactly we wound up there ?

seems kind of a bit forced to just call it a dream and not put any explanation,considering if it was a dream,then our MC would still have wound up dead in his sleep,probably forcefully taken,and would most likely have had to raise raven on his own,without liesel.

Lucifer 6061

Jul 20, 2018
Ths, but not working :'( any solutions?
#....Well I got your problem I faced it ..........

You must start again in maze do exactly without mistake go through maze solution you will got a nice( ....Spoiler..... ).........You must have done wrong in start this is why it's not working It need exactly matches at first moment (is the last)

Lucifer 6061

Jul 20, 2018
Anyone Completed the game .........How do I take my daughter to Past??
When i go back where i First met she wasn't there what do i do?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
And It's taking too long for big update
They're making less than $1000 on Patreon while developing two games--and this one had been abandoned by the original developer. You want faster updates? Be happy there are updates at all.
And read the thread before you ask any more questions. @Masq has answered pretty much all of them more than once, as have other users. Furthermore, for your viewing pleasure:
ReallyNot.png
ThatComplicated.png

Reactions: Purswader and Blayo

Lucifer 6061

Jul 20, 2018
I
They're making less than $1000 on Patreon while developing two games--and this one had been abandoned by the original developer. You want faster updates? Be happy there are updates at all.
And read the thread before you ask any more questions. @Masq has answered pretty much all of them more than once, as have other users. Furthermore, for your viewing pleasure:
View attachment 137454
View attachment 137455
I Am Sorry ,If My Words hurt you
Am satisfied by your work .Thank you very much for future updates

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes