2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I
I Am Sorry ,If My Words hurt you
Am satisfied by your work .Thank you very much for future updates
You're both thanking and apologizing to the wrong person. It isn't hurtful to see New Members cluttering threads up with countless, repeating questions which have been answered already: it's frustrating. It's a matter of etiquette, of manners, or of courtesy. It reflects badly on those posting, just as overreacting reflects badly on the more experienced users.
I'm really getting the impression that English isn't your first language. That's not a problem on its own, but it might've contributed to you misunderstanding this site's purpose--this is a place for discussing and sharing; not a Questions & Answers forum. So I'd encourage you to practice your English, post only as a last resort when you can't answer your own questions, and...try to give back to the site somehow. If you stick around, you'll figure out what that means.

lequisha

Sep 3, 2018
NEED HELP i have all the items for Onia, more than enough really. Yet she tells me i don't have everything. anyone eles having the same problem?
(the only thing i don't have is the fish but i know it doesn't exist)

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
NEED HELP i have all the items for Onia, more than enough really. Yet she tells me i don't have everything. anyone eles having the same problem?
have you gone to sherwood and cut the wood into planks ?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Has anyone else noticed that in the BJ script there seems to be a Maggie scene not called anywhere else? Is it a WIP, some leftover or did I miss something?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Any clue on when we can expect an update?
On Patreon it says that either the game itself or the next update is 60% done. Not sure which, and it's been that way for a while, so I dunno. This isn't an answer, but a lead for you to follow if you're really interested.
Has anyone else noticed that in the BJ script there seems to be a Maggie scene not called anywhere else? Is it a WIP, some leftover or did I miss something?
If you scroll back through a few of the thread's pages you might see the developer commenting on that. There's actually a ton of stuff that's WIP, and I think the team kind-of sort-of wants the art to be from the same person eventually. This game has actually changed a lot throughout its many iterations.

Reactions: Keemy

Lucifer 6061

Jul 20, 2018
Use console codes and get all materials ............fish is just a joke

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
After playing all the way through the 2.5 content I really am excitedly waiting for further development of this game.
Kudos to the devs, especially for continuing the work despite everything.

Reactions: AnotherLurker

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Hello does anyone else have this problem. Essentially I feel like I my game is changing my choice. For example I picked to stay when I was given the choice to go to another time. I got to the part where you are sent into another dimension and fuck 3 girls. Suddenly I am in the underworld talking to a guy called raven despite never having met that person or even having a reason to be in the underworld. Anyone have this and a fix? The story got very confusing because of this.

I continued and now raven (from teen titans) appears magic mirror dies and apparently I am the go of death and the game seems to think I chose to leave the kingdom and go to the realm of the dead despite having done the opposite.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Hello does anyone else have this problem. Essentially I feel like I my game is changing my choice. For example I picked to stay when I was given the choice to go to another time. I got to the part where you are sent into another dimension and fuck 3 girls. Suddenly I am in the underworld talking to a guy called raven despite never having met that person or even having a reason to be in the underworld. Anyone have this and a fix? The story got very confusing because of this.

I continued and now raven (from teen titans) appears magic mirror dies and apparently I am the go of death and the game seems to think I chose to leave the kingdom and go to the realm of the dead despite having done the opposite.
it's not a problem,it's how the game is right now,a bunch of stuff happened and masq essentially had to rework a lot of stuff,the path you took is essentially a retconned dream path,and it does say that if you have the current version.

ultimately,it seems like your character is destined to become the all powerful lord of the underworld,no matter whether you actually take that path or the dream route.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
it's not a problem,it's how the game is right now,a bunch of stuff happened and masq essentially had to rework a lot of stuff,the path you took is essentially a retconned dream path,and it does say that if you have the current version.

ultimately,it seems like your character is destined to become the all powerful lord of the underworld,no matter whether you actually take that path or the dream route.
Oh ok thanks. Hope you still get to choose whether you stay with them or not (definitely prefer being on the queens good side.)

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Oh ok thanks. Hope you still get to choose whether you stay with them or not (definitely prefer being on the queens good side.)
personally i'd rather stay with liesel and raven and rule the underworld,but we dont know how things are going to turn out yet as the game isnt yet finished.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
personally i'd rather stay with liesel and raven and rule the underworld,but we dont know how things are going to turn out yet as the game isnt yet finished.
Speaking of that I just tried the other path and I got to the part where you descend back into your old world and free roam do you know if you can go back to the afterlife? If so how because I haven't been able to find anything. (Ravens and liesels interactions in the afterlife are quite limitied.)

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Speaking of that I just tried the other path and I got to the part where you descend back into your old world and free roam do you know if you can go back to the afterlife? If so how because I haven't been able to find anything. (Ravens and liesels interactions in the afterlife are quite limitied.)
i'm pretty sure that's not possible yet,though it might be in the next update,who knows ?

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
No, there's a way. Just start reading the thread in reverse, or have fun with the search bar in the upper right. I don't remember what it was, otherwise I'd refer you to the post number. As for Raven and Liesel...yeah, I agree. But unless they get more funding, it'll probably be a while before we see another update.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes