2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

KrystalReaper

Feb 25, 2018
The reason we lost the rights to the project is because the creator is continuing it on a different platform.
Does anyone know where I can find this? Loved the game and would very much like to see where it's being continued.

Aelnin

Jul 3, 2017
Srry about asking this once again, but I must be the dumbest person on earth; everyone answers to the guard question with the slave whipping thing. I dont have any slave, my only partners are Robin, Maggie and Liliana and the only things I can do are listening to gossip, play ambush in the forest or the various options at the tavern (playing cards, recruiting mens, and such). What am I missing? Who is this slave everyone is speaking about and who the f$%$ is that Liesel that's supposed to capture her. Thx in advance.

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
ok maybe i dont know it yet but how do you load your old save game from a previous version?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
...wait a second. Wait, wait, wait. So long story short this become "Futanari Quest 2.0"? Where who did the game just dropped everything planned and instead made something completely different just to finish the game and take the money? Or it's another game completely similar to this one?
(let it be the latter, please)

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
...wait a second. Wait, wait, wait. So long story short this become "Futanari Quest 2.0"? Where who did the game just dropped everything planned and instead made something completely different just to finish the game and take the money? Or it's another game completely similar to this one?
(let it be the latter, please)
From my understanding of previous posts in the thread, at some point someone continued the project and said the original creative director had abandoned it. Then the latter decided to continue the project elsewhere (Steam, it seems) and those who had remained faced the problem that some artists preferred to work with the original director. It was stated that those who had taken over the project had "bought" the Patreon page, which someone pointed out is against the platform's ToS.
So, in the end, I think that those that continued the game after the aforementioned departure put it on hold because they had to sort things out. I don't know if they have come to a solution.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Xypher

May 1, 2017
This game was promising from the start... now it is dead...

Welp time to unwatch!

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
it is a shame that the game wound up going down this route,i was honestly really enjoying FTA and wanted to see the story through to it's conclusion,and now that's not possible beacuse i doubt that much of the original FTA is left in the steam version of it.

Reactions: Lucifer111

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The way I see it there are three possible outcomes:

1) we never see another version of this in any guise ever again
2) the old dev continues on with that similar but distinct game and it gets it's own thread
3) new dev somehow comes to an understanding with old dev and keeps working on it

Regardless of what happens, development on this has clearly not been happening for some time so forum policy compells me to mark it abandoned.

MilkMuffin

Sep 18, 2017
Do you get any scenes with the slave you choose or are you supposed to choose Maggie? Not that it matters I guess considering the game is RIP

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes