2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
I don't know how anyone can say this game is amazing... It seems broken, and none of what people are talking about seems available, i got a ton of gold, and 10 soldiers, and i can't do anything, no one will continue the quest, about the only thing i can do is play cards and raid in the forest.

Not to mention the whole situation with the rights and such are retarded, and not just against the TOS of not just Patreon but also Social media websites and whatever email account they purchased from the original creator. None of those types of websites allow purchasing other peoples accounts. The fact the even after that fiasco, the original creator can just take the rights back is proof, how stupid this situation is, and why, if your going to do business like that, you consult legal counsel.

Reactions: observer80

Nolah

Mar 31, 2019
It seems the team split up last year and therefore couldn't finish the game properly. They said on their patreon than the current team leader managed to get this "relatively finished" version from the old project manager after months of discussions and they published it on steam.

Most likely you can just forget about any changes to this game. It's done.

That's also probably the reason why they started working on another game.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
It's not true the game is abandoned. I see dev's active on Steam forums and even asked what we would like to see in the next update. So fire away bros!

Reactions: TNTed

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
man, it's abandoned cause the author want to make money from it. But 7$ it's not worth for it

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
per assman1337 request:
Fairy Tale Adventure [v2.5b] [MasQuerade] (925 mb rar win source)
243 mb rar unofficial WIN,LIN&MAC compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
Thanks man

Reactions: Abhai
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes