JustAnotherMarty

Aug 21, 2018
Really liking the new quest tracker in the sidebar but is there any chance of it being expanded so we can track multiple quests directly on the main screen?

I often find myself trying to remember the triggers for four or five of them to see which I can advance first (Such as Kylie in the living room, Karlee in the garden, Nia in the park, Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick) and having them all on screen would just simplify things a lot.

No more needing to remember if it was Kylie or Karlee in the living room, or whether it's love or trust I need to increase for Melissa would be very nice.

JustAnotherMarty

Aug 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The overview seems a bit cliche but, it could be interesting,i suppose if the compressed version weighs 1.7 gb there must be a good amount of content .... so I better ask beforehand, the Lesbian tag is for some Li in particular, the mc corrupts the girls so that they have relationships with other girls (and therefore we can avoid it too), or is it that suddenly everyone realizes that they are Bi? And I guess that's why there is the group sex tag? (In short, is it possible to avoid Lesbian scenes or are they necessary for the plot?)

Thanks.
Reply spoilered in case others don't want to know in advance...

Reactions: Chimba

Wellmaybe

Aug 9, 2017
Hi, thanks first of all for the feedback. This is very strange, because nothing has changed in the .html file between the two variants. But I will observe if there are more such cases.
It was nothing with the .html. I just couldn't open the Zip-file. It showed me some errors about problems with the header.

Ah I still have it on my hard drive.

Here is a snippet of the error message, the full error message is longer.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
each of the none compressted links download but unziping the files lead to error of unziping tham the compressted file downloaded and unzipted no issue so could the dev please fix the none compressted file please thanks in advance

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
No. But when I run v07, there's no saved game to load from. So I can't continue my saved game from v06. I don't even know how to edit.
For all HTML games, do the following when you save a game: "save to disk" and save it to whatever map you want to. When loading, you can "load from disk" and use the save you stored on your hard-drive.

This way you can use old saves from previous version.

Aug 16, 2020
For all HTML games, do the following when you save a game: "save to disk" and save it to whatever map you want to. When loading, you can "load from disk" and use the save you stored on your hard-drive.

This way you can use old saves from previous version.
I'll try that, thanks. Never had to with other HTML games before. They've always kept the save from the last version.

asdx001

Aug 10, 2017
My current mission is '' Riley: Interact with her at her home. ''. But i can't see a Riley's Home. Is it a bug?

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1657898747856.png
Looks good with the online version now, but just found this one.

1657904283896.png
At this step in Aidra's questline the progress the 'Finish training' is missing when training with her at the company fitness room early morning. Haven't had this problem earlier in her questline.
Edit: After the weekend part of the questline, the training is back to normal, so it seems to be isolated to that one part of the quest

Last edited:

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
It was nothing with the .html. I just couldn't open the Zip-file. It showed me some errors about problems with the header.

Ah I still have it on my hard drive.

Here is a snippet of the error message, the full error message is longer.

I reuploded it on mega. I hop it works now.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
each of the none compressted links download but unziping the files lead to error of unziping tham the compressted file downloaded and unzipted no issue so could the dev please fix the none compressted file please thanks in advance
I reuploded it on mega. I hop it works now.

Wellmaybe

Aug 9, 2017
grimm2022 Sooo, I found another thing that could upset people.

The new 0.7 doesn't contain every folder:
Bildschirmfoto zu 2022-07-16 16-19-51.png

The compressed version comes with more (When I started the .html, I wondered why there was no Discord logo):

Bildschirmfoto zu 2022-07-16 16-19-33.png

You may want to reupload again.

Reactions: Ashish001

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
grimm2022 Sooo, I found another thing that could upset people.

The new 0.7 doesn't contain every folder:
View attachment 1928701

The compressed version comes with more (When I started the .html, I wondered why there was no Discord logo):

View attachment 1928704

You may want to reupload again.
Hi, sorry that you had problems (unfortunately even several times). I just downloaded and unzipped the file myself and had all the folders.
If the same problem occurs with anyone else, please tell me immediately, then I have to think of something.

weekee

Jan 7, 2019
So I'm up to

Athena: Talk with Melissa about your plan at the morning.
Lacy: Talk with Melissa about your plan at the morning.

but regardless of where I talk to Melissa I see a scene I've already seen and it looks like all the other quests rely on Lacy and Athena continuing. Did I break something somehow?

Quite enjoying the game but the completionist in me wants to figure this out now that I've completed all the others.

Edit: *sigh*, guess I didn't check everything, think I finally got it.

Last edited:
Reactions: grimm2022
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes