kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I think I have loaded a save onto every single update of this game thus far and, since restarting once in first few updates, I never had any problems (which is good because, frankly, I would not do that early-game grind again).
And I had my saves eaten twice. So if you have a complete 0.7 save, it'd be nice if you posted it.

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
Ok, next time I offer to do something like this either shoot me or remind me to get in on the ground floor insted of waiting until the damn game is almost complete.

Either way, I dug into it. I've managed to edit the vast majority of the intro to localize it to American English idiom. When I have more time I'll dig in further (and teach myself to use Twine in the meantime). Here's the HTML with my modified intro. Just unzip to your game folder and run this file in place of the basic HTML

Toastry

Jun 10, 2020
so, I am supposed to continue Karlee's story, but no matter where I interact with Karlee nothing happens but trust or love increase, do I need to restart or did I forget something?
1660627998023.png

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
so, I am supposed to continue Karlee's story, but no matter where I interact with Karlee nothing happens but trust or love increase, do I need to restart or did I forget something?
View attachment 1986776
Quest advancement is both time and day specific. If you’ve already passed your window for the current week, just advance to the next week and an appropriate hint should show up.

Tubdroid

Jul 18, 2020
Quest advancement is both time and day specific. If you’ve already passed your window for the current week, just advance to the next week and an appropriate hint should show up.
I can vouch for Toasty here. I've tried every interaction with Karlee on all days and times of the week whilst also checking the quest tracker everytime and no hint shows. I'm stuck and not sure how to advance.

Dec 27, 2020
I can vouch for Toasty here. I've tried every interaction with Karlee on all days and times of the week whilst also checking the quest tracker everytime and no hint shows. I'm stuck and not sure how to advance.
That's a strange bug you have. Did you go on with Eva's story, maybe it is road blocked by her quest? That's the only Idea I have.
I had no problems and I started new.

The Only thing I had was interacting with eve doesn't trigger her quest when I manually go in the room. But it was triggered when I clicked on the Portraits on the house map. Maybe you can try that.

Just my ideas.

Tubdroid

Jul 18, 2020
View attachment 1986776
I restarted the game and followed only Karlees quest. It seems the step missing was taking a shower Saturday Afternoon. I couldn't trigger this part of thr quest on my previous save. I assume becuase I continued other characters quests.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Hi, there is a bug in Karlee's story that somehow went undetected over the last 8 months. Sorry for that. If I see it correctly, the error occurs when you go to the kitchen in Karlee's influencelevel 3. If you know the cheatcode, just reset to Karlee influencelevel 3 and subtask 2 and stay out of the kitchen until the next influencelevel is reached. If you don't know the cheatcode, send me a private message here or on Discord.
I will solve the problem in the next update at the latest (earlier for the online version), but for the download version it takes me a long time to re-upload everything.
Sorry for that.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Hi, there is a bug in Karlee's story that somehow went undetected over the last 8 months. Sorry for that. If I see it correctly, the error occurs when you go to the kitchen in Karlee's influencelevel 3. If you know the cheatcode, just reset to Karlee influencelevel 3 and subtask 2 and stay out of the kitchen until the next influencelevel is reached. If you don't know the cheatcode, send me a private message here or on Discord.
I will solve the problem in the next update at the latest (earlier for the online version), but for the download version it takes me a long time to re-upload everything.
Sorry for that.
The problem should be fixed in the online version. Just load your save and you should continue. Or download the .html hotfix for the offline version.

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
Pretty sure that the dev is piping German through Google translate or something. Which would also explain that word being left in. I’ll be translating it as employees ( although semantically I’m pretty sure it’s closer to ‘wage slave’ or ‘underling’) when I get to that part.

Dec 27, 2020
Pretty sure that the dev is piping German through Google translate or something. Which would also explain that word being left in. I’ll be translating it as employees ( although semantically I’m pretty sure it’s closer to ‘wage slave’ or ‘underling’) when I get to that part.
I don't think he uses Google Translate. You know how it is in the Office. You're typing an E-mail and gets a call. You're a distracted and such typos happen.;)

And Mitarbeiter is the correct term in German another one would be Angestellter but Mitarbeiter is more polite if used by the boss. Wage slave is not used and underling is maybe on rare occasion used in the army. This is translated Untrergebener.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes