Titoir98

Jun 4, 2017
could be very nice to have more sister/brother dialogue in sex scenes with incest on beside of that this game is really good nice job dev (y)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.9 bug

1) Quest Hint bug - Stella visit her at her office - this is only shown at the weekend and you can solve it only on weekdays (before wait a few days), [the other messages before I think was correct with the office only this one not)

2) Vanna when you unlock her office and go there after it you improve your love without pics and text. First next day you have there text and pics !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: grimm2022

danshenanigans

Oct 3, 2022
I had an issue finding Savannah outside at the weekend (influence level == 2 and subtask == 0), tried all the different times on Saturday and Sunday, had to cheat to advance her quest.

regent10

Dec 15, 2019
any save completed at v 0.9? I am unable to load saves from previous version.
I don't know if your issue is the same as what I've experienced, but I've found that when I change the folder name to something new (I typically change the folder name to reflect the current version, i.e., Fairytale v0.9 becomes Fairytale v0.10), the in-game saves are no longer there. Once I change the folder name back, everything is good again.

sp3cial

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone else have problem unpacking the current zip archive? I have re-downloaded it 2 times now, but each time the same problem.

Archive: Fairytale_v0.10.zip
warning [Fairytale_v0.10.zip]: 824092957 extra bytes at beginning or within zipfile
(attempting to process anyway)
error [Fairytale_v0.10.zip]: start of central directory not found;
zipfile corrupt.
(please check that you have transferred or created the zipfile in the
appropriate BINARY mode and that you have compiled UnZip properly)

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes