May 21, 2017
Already found an issue. When we're at the stage where we have to interact with Mia at her house in the evening.

There is no way to progress further. the button saying 'Next' or 'Leave' is missing. Skip time doesn't eject the MC from the event as well.

1665762768477.png

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
I don't know if your issue is the same as what I've experienced, but I've found that when I change the folder name to something new (I typically change the folder name to reflect the current version, i.e., Fairytale v0.9 becomes Fairytale v0.10), the in-game saves are no longer there. Once I change the folder name back, everything is good again.
No it didn't work. I even saved files to disk from previous version and then both versions dont recognize it. The save file text I get from here is the only thing that works.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
how do you find Dillon with the "On The Hunt" quest? It says in your home but cant find her.

kwalicious

Dec 4, 2016
I can load my 0.9 save externally, because saves don't show up. But if I then try to save it in 0.10 it says the memory is full... anyone having the same problem?

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Already found an issue. When we're at the stage where we have to interact with Mia at her house in the evening.

There is no way to progress further. the button saying 'Next' or 'Leave' is missing. Skip time doesn't eject the MC from the event as well.

View attachment 2100734
Thank you very much for that. I have found the error and will fix it. But for now you can just skip the time until the next day. Additionally, this is a repeatable event and not the actual mission. The actual mission only takes place during the week and works as intended.

Reactions: Fish_lip
May 21, 2017
Thank you very much for that. I have found the error and will fix it. But for now you can just skip the time until the next day. Additionally, this is a repeatable event and not the actual mission. The actual mission only takes place during the week and works as intended.
So Blake (The Gene) is only introduced and not interactable after finishing Dillion's questline?

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes