Lorudo2

Jul 5, 2021
The fact that everything on this forum is in English doesn't give you a hint that it is maybe an English forum?

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
Both MEGA and Gofile downloads work. I just downloaded from both sources (2 min ago or so) out of curiosity... No issues here.
well i download them as well, but they can't be extracted on my mac.
i doubt the issue is with the downloads. and its probably not with the files themselves. probably the mac have problems extracting the bigger zip (>5GB). i don't know. i'm not sure if i extracted such large zip so far on this machine.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
well i download them as well, but they can't be extracted on my mac.
i doubt the issue is with the downloads. and its probably not with the files themselves. probably the mac have problems extracting the bigger zip (>5GB). i don't know. i'm not sure if i extracted such large zip so far on this machine.
What program are you using to extract the zip file?

I'm stuck on Whitney's quest, can't run in the park
If you've already used run that day, it won't be available again until the next day.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
I always love when i realise i'm not crazy :D
Mostly it's because of me :) For example, I had to make some changes to Athena during the last update and then didn't try everything again from the beginning, so that something that worked before didn't work anymore. But so it should work again.

Reactions: megaera

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Mostly it's because of me :) For example, I had to make some changes to Athena during the last update and then didn't try everything again from the beginning, so that something that worked before didn't work anymore. But so it should work again.
It does. Tyvm.

GreyFly

Apr 21, 2021
Fairytale Mod v0.1101

I absolutely adore this game, but the user interface can be cumbersome which makes the game loop a bit repetitive... so I wrote a mod!

This mod improves the UI and adds fast travel, alongside quite a few other features. It should be completely and directly compatible with existing saves (as long as they are locally saved to the disk). Any modded saves will also be compatible with future updates of the game.

This is version 0.1101 of the mod, which is a modified HTML-file of "Fairytale v0.11.html", generated by an external script I've written.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun playing, and thank you Grimm for creating the game!

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Fairytale Mod v0.1101

I absolutely adore this game, but the user interface can be cumbersome which makes the game loop a bit repetitive... so I wrote a mod!

This mod improves the UI and adds fast travel, alongside quite a few other features. It should be completely and directly compatible with existing saves (as long as they are locally saved to the disk). Any modded saves will also be compatible with future updates of the game.

This is version 0.1101 of the mod, which is a modified HTML-file of "Fairytale v0.11.html", generated by an external script I've written.

This is awesome thanks, I lost my recent save and was dreading doing the grind again, thanks.

icebarrage

Jun 9, 2019
Small typo in the Sara path i noticed.

Also found this, think it's supposed to be a though bubble
think this one is supposed to be eva right?

Last edited:
Reactions: grimm2022

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Can you update this awesome mod to v12 pls ?

Thanks in advance !

Fairytale Mod v0.1101

Reactions: GreyFly
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes