Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
Um. How far along are you? If you’ve opened up your office at school try that, otherwise it’s a typo and it means her office.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Hm. Kinda disappointing that basically all the Kylie stuff is just the exact same clips that were used in Paradise Found.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Fairytale 0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

SasPaV

May 5, 2018
there a bug at the moment of this quest
1663345954987.png

after i try click enter the house

1663346048424.png

there's no passage to the next step

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
there a bug at the moment of this quest
View attachment 2047156

after i try click enter the house

View attachment 2047157

there's no passage to the next step
I just went through it without any incidents... but on a week day, so could be something there. If you go forward to a weekday, do you still have the problem?

An (almost) unrelated matter... I think there is a text problem as well, since weeks is just plural for week, and most likely should be weekday or weekend.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
There still seems to be problems with old saves. I haven't experienced this myself or with the people who help me, so it's difficult for me to understand. Does anyone know about this or have an idea what this could be?

raixen

Jul 31, 2019
There still seems to be problems with old saves. I haven't experienced this myself or with the people who help me, so it's difficult for me to understand. Does anyone know about this or have an idea what this could be?
So I get this problem where If I save to disk from an earlier version, the new version does not load it. When I come here to get a save file, I copy the data and paste it on a notepad file and then if I load it works. The only difference I notice is when I compare the save files on a notepad. The saved one saves data in a line on notepad whereas the version I copy paste is properly arranged in paragraph like its supposed to. Am not a computer guy by any means so if this is nothing then please ignore. But that is the only difference I could tell.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
So I get this problem where If I save to disk from an earlier version, the new version does not load it. When I come here to get a save file, I copy the data and paste it on a notepad file and then if I load it works. The only difference I notice is when I compare the save files on a notepad. The saved one saves data in a line on notepad whereas the version I copy paste is properly arranged in paragraph like its supposed to. Am not a computer guy by any means so if this is nothing then please ignore. But that is the only difference I could tell.
Thank you for your answer. The whole issue is a bit strange for me, as I don't understand why this occurs for some, but never for me. The save and load function is also a built-in function that I have not changed. I hope I can still find a solution to this.

Reactions: raixen
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes