Wellmaybe

Aug 9, 2017
Hi, sorry that you had problems (unfortunately even several times). I just downloaded and unzipped the file myself and had all the folders.
If the same problem occurs with anyone else, please tell me immediately, then I have to think of something.
Don't worry, it's all good. I just merged the compressed version with the other one.

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
Ok. I’ve played through all the content and I’ve gotta say I’m impressed. There’s a lot there. In addition to a decent and rarely used MacGuffin, good story, and fairly intuitive progression, you (the dev) have chosen some spectacular models for this, and the scene choices fit seamlessly. The only issue for me is that immersion gets seriously broken by something that’s likely not going to change without a little help.

Nothing breaks my enjoyment of a game quicker than smacking headlong into a wall of unholy grammar. I mean no offense by this, but it’s pretty clear that English isn’t your first language. There’s a whole lot of dialogue that comes across as Eastern European sentence structure piped through Google translate, then using the most laughable choice of words. So I was wondering… if I did a proof edit to convert that sentence structure to clear English, either with American or British idiom, would you use it? I have some background with copy editing and a good bit of background writing erotic fiction, though none with Twine coding. This is a good game/visual novel. It could be great.

Reactions: Jove76

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Ok. I’ve played through all the content and I’ve gotta say I’m impressed. There’s a lot there. In addition to a decent and rarely used MacGuffin, good story, and fairly intuitive progression, you (the dev) have chosen some spectacular models for this, and the scene choices fit seamlessly. The only issue for me is that immersion gets seriously broken by something that’s likely not going to change without a little help.

Nothing breaks my enjoyment of a game quicker than smacking headlong into a wall of unholy grammar. I mean no offense by this, but it’s pretty clear that English isn’t your first language. There’s a whole lot of dialogue that comes across as Eastern European sentence structure piped through Google translate, then using the most laughable choice of words. So I was wondering… if I did a proof edit to convert that sentence structure to clear English, either with American or British idiom, would you use it? I have some background with copy editing and a good bit of background writing erotic fiction, though none with Twine coding. This is a good game/visual novel. It could be great.
Hi, I'm glad you like my game. As suspected, English is really not my main language and I am grateful for any help.

Reactions: Fish_lip
Jun 10, 2018
Hey. the questguide says that I have to interact with Gina at college, saturday. But no matter what time of day. Gina is not there. What am I doing wrong?

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
Most clean game i've ever played. Congrats bud. I was finished the game, can't see whats new with Riley, wont appear on quest menu.

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Is there a way for audio to always play? That i don't need to click on audio on the video
Hi, the problem would then be that there are several videos on one page, all of which would play the audio directly. I think that would not be so pleasant.

Dec 27, 2020
I have the problem that my old save games don't work anymore since going from 0.6 to 0.7. Does anybody have the same problems?
And is there a List of the models names?

Last edited:

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
I have the problem that my old save games don't work anymore since going from 0.6 to 0.7. Does anybody have the same problems?
And is there a List of the models names?
Hi, if you send me your save once, I could look what the problem is.
As for the model names, I don't have a list right now, but check the changelog, I have listed them all in the respective updates.

Dec 27, 2020
Sorry, there is nothing I can do. It looks like your save has been completely overwritten with the initial state. I have attached a finished savegame of version 0.6. You can simply change the name in the Bedroom-PC and continue playing there if necessary.
I am sorry.
Thank you very much. Do you know why because it happens from 0.7 to 0.8 as well?

grimm2022

Game Developer
May 31, 2021
Thank you very much. Do you know why because it happens from 0.7 to 0.8 as well?
I can honestly only imagine it by saving incorrectly. Do you use the "Save to Disk" option before switching to another version? The file you then create can be loaded using "Load from Disk" and you can continue playing. If you just use the normal "Save" option, the game doesn't know the old savegames in the new version.

Dec 27, 2020
I can honestly only imagine it by saving incorrectly. Do you use the "Save to Disk" option before switching to another version? The file you then create can be loaded using "Load from Disk" and you can continue playing. If you just use the normal "Save" option, the game doesn't know the old savegames in the new version.
Hmm, I save to disk and load from disk.
Anyway, thank you for your help.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
I wonder how the majority of html devs manage to update their games consistently without breaking saves
:unsure:

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I wonder how the majority of html devs manage to update their games consistently without breaking saves
:unsure:
I think I have loaded a save onto every single update of this game thus far and, since restarting once in first few updates, I never had any problems (which is good because, frankly, I would not do that early-game grind again).

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes